BB Silver Member early access

avguydan

Has anyone heard any of the rumors about what is gonna be added to the Best Buy Black Friday on Wednesday night?

There is a page of online-only stuff in the BF ad that says they will reveal prices Wednesday. I'm ready for Wednesday night because there are some things on that page I want! I have heard that there will be additional items as well. I would bet we get an email tomorrow to prime our pumps. Someone on here mentioned a 55" TV for $200. At that price I might buy the dog one.

There is a page of online-only stuff in the BF ad that says they will reveal prices Wednesday. I'm ready for Wednesday night because there are some things on that page I want! I have heard that there will be additional items as well. I would bet we get an email tomorrow to prime our pumps. Someone on here mentioned a 55" TV for $200. At that price I might buy the dog one.

That 55" is what I was referencing, I wonder where they heard that rumor at?

I was too late for the Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet I was hoping to get but I scored a lot of great video game and accessory deals (like Assassins Creed III for $35!)! Still have to camp in line for 2 laptops and the tablet. But the great thing is the fact that on Friday midnight I can just get my ticket items and go to the next store instead of fighting the mob for the video game stuff and taking more time reducing my chances of getting the deals I want elsewhere.

Person said he was talking to the Manager in his store and asked about the TV. Manager said the 55". He thought the guy new about it already. He was asking about the 40". All the Manager said was that there was a 55" and 4 laptop deals... He still has not gotten any concrete evidence yet. So as of right now its a rumor.

So they are having a 55" tv for $200?

Person said he was talking to the Manager in his store and asked about the TV. Manager said the 55". He thought the guy new about it already. He was asking about the 40". All the Manager said was that there was a 55" and 4 laptop deals... He still has not gotten any concrete evidence yet. So as of right now its a rumor.

Well they do have that 55" Samsung tv on the back page. Maybe that is what he is talking about?

I was too late for the Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet I was hoping to get but I scored a lot of great video game and accessory deals (like Assassins Creed III for $35!)! Still have to camp in line for 2 laptops and the tablet. But the great thing is the fact that on Friday midnight I can just get my ticket items and go to the next store instead of fighting the mob for the video game stuff and taking more time reducing my chances of getting the deals I want elsewhere.

I just looked and the Samsung tablet is still available with the $20 gift card. Go check it out!

Well then it's a different TV set then, because this tv is priced way higher. I looked at BB's website and there is no 55" tv that comes close to $200. So it is a very intriguing rumor!!!

Well last year with the 42 inch Sharp for $199 they were special for BF. That is usually how BB works.

I would like to say, the process was aggravating and time consuming. However, I was able to get everything I wanted, and I was able to stay in my warm house and hit refresh (for an hour) instead of standing in line at the store. All of my items tracking numbers, and I am impressed with how quickly they processed my purchases.

I have made purchases from other companies where they don't ship for 5 to 10 days after I Placed an order. There is room for improvement, but over all it worked out for me, and it seems that the majority of others were able to get what they wanted as well. Even if it was in 8 separate transactions! :shock:

I agree mine was 11 different transactions. So far my 2 tablets and 2 gift cards have been shipped nothing else. Hoping they ship soon...

I would like to say, the process was aggravating and time consuming. However, I was able to get everything I wanted, and I was able to stay in my warm house and hit refresh (for an hour) instead of standing in line at the store. All of my items tracking numbers, and I am impressed with how quickly they processed my purchases.

I have made purchases from other companies where they don't ship for 5 to 10 days after I Placed an order. There is room for improvement, but over all it worked out for me, and it seems that the majority of others were able to get what they wanted as well. Even if it was in 8 separate transactions! :shock:

Mine was 6...lol. I went back later that night and picked up the $99 tv for someone. And was shocked to see that a few items had actually been replenished.

Mine was 6...lol. I went back later that night and picked up the $99 tv for someone. And was shocked to see that a few items had actually been replenished.

I noticed that too. The Nabi went in and out of stock all day. I'm glad that there seemed to be plenty of everything for everyone. I think I only had 4 transactions, although they were big ones! Most were for family members who seemed to have benefited more from the early access than I did! :P

Okay, I was really frustrated yesterday morning when I had the two things in my cart, was checking out and the site crashed. Yesterday afternoon around 3pm CST, I was able to add the skylanders for 3ds w/loot bag and the white Samsung tablet w/gc! I received notifications that everything has shipped!!

Yea Best Buy!!