BB Silver Member early access

avguydan

I am still on hold... With horrible music

No, I ordered the toshiba 50 inch TV and checked out quickly. I went back for other items and as I was checking out....site crashed. I finally got through on the phone and I'm on hold...:curse::censored::bigcry:

BTW, I have no music or sound on my phone....:confused:

This is a Best Buy test... it is only a test... had we had the items in stock you could have actually ordered them... BUT THE JOKES ON YOU!!! SUCKERS!!!

That's the next message I expect to see after the 'blizzard" is cleared up... Funny how they were prepared with cute graphics but not able to keep the site up!

got through on phone.. ordered 50" tv.. got a confirmation, BUT she also said they were out.. so who really knows.. never got the website to work..

Tried to get only that and check out FAST, but crashed right as finial confirmation was hit.. arrrgh..can't get the other stuff I want but oh well..

STILL can't get through on website

got through on phone.. ordered 50" tv.. got a confirmation, BUT she also said they were out.. so who really knows.. never got the website to work..

Tried to get only that and check out FAST, but crashed right as finial confirmation was hit.. arrrgh..can't get the other stuff I want but oh well..

STILL can't get through on website

I got my delivery confirmation for next week on the 50 HDTV. I could have had it as early as Sunday, but needed to wait until later next week.

As I try to check out:

We're sorry, our tax calculation system is temporarily down. You can continue with your order, but the tax you see may not be the final amount. If you prefer, you can try your order again later.

Which is why I love the fact that we don't have sales tax here.

Congrats on the Nabi. I'm trying for the Galaxy Tab 2.

Got through with everything that I need except this tablet. The page is broken. I have the correct price in the cart, but I can't find the correct $20 gift card and I don't trust them to add it later.