BB Silver Member early access

avguydan

All I want are 2 games. Kept refreshing the site and the lower prices never showed up and couldn't put it in my cart. Now site crashed and I cant even see the games anymore. I heard that if you call, they are hanging up on people. Hope this isn't the way it's going to be on BF.

Yes this has happened 6 times to me already...

All I want are 2 games. Kept refreshing the site and the lower prices never showed up and couldn't put it in my cart. Now site crashed and I cant even see the games anymore. I heard that if you call, they are hanging up on people. Hope this isn't the way it's going to be on BF.

So is anyone getting anything? If nobody is, hopefully there are still items available when the site comes back up.

Finally talked to a customer service rep and they were unable to help either. Seems their system is down as well. I really don't know why I do this to myself every year. You would think they would be smart enough to correct this problem after all the problems last year. I think I may take my chances elsewhere. What a joke!

Finally talked to a customer service rep and they were unable to help either. Seems their system is down as well. I really don't know why I do this to myself every year. You would think they would be smart enough to correct this problem after all the problems last year. I think I may take my chances elsewhere. What a joke!

Walmart it is!!!!

Plus I am a Silver member thru February 2014. After this purchase it will be thru 2015... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....

I am beginning to think this is a scam. They entice you to spend $2500 to reach this premier silver level with the idea of early access to Black Friday items.

Am I the only person who was able to check out?

No, I ordered the toshiba 50 inch TV and checked out quickly. I went back for other items and as I was checking out....site crashed. I finally got through on the phone and I'm on hold...:curse::censored::bigcry:

BTW, I have no music or sound on my phone....:confused: