if you lose your Target receipt before BF and need to price adjust...

denisekraemer

Just a reminder that Target can look up your receipt if you paid by check or credit card if you lose yours. This can be especially helpful if you lose your receipt and need to price adjust. Just remember two things:

1) Target does not PRICE MATCH

2) If you need to price adjust, you need to do it within 14 days of purchase.

Hope it helps....

:secret::2welcome::thumbsup:

Okay I'm still a little confused about the price matching for BF items. If I purchase something that is not a door buster on the Monday before BF, I can go in and get a price adjustment? No problem?

Target allows you to go in within 14 days and get a price adjustment. From what has been discussed on this forum, people have been getting the response that anything from blackfriday can be adjusted. You may call your Target, just to be sure. Target really isnt having "Door Busters" this year. Their sale is for the weekend.

Target does not have specials during certain early hours. They have a special 2 day sale on BF and Saturday. Their hours are extended both days. Even though there aren't special early morning sales there are still hundreds waiting for the doors to open. It is a madhouse, but not as bad as Walmart.

Iwas told by Target employee that for price adjustment you MUST have receipt. It would only seem fair that if they can find you on a computer without a receipt just by using your cc or debit card why can't they just give you the pa. also you may want to check they it must be done at same store as purchase

Iwas told by Target employee that for price adjustment you MUST have receipt. It would only seem fair that if they can find you on a computer without a receipt just by using your cc or debit card why can't they just give you the pa. also you may want to check they it must be done at same store as purchase

To check for a receipt you do have to be at the same store. I don't think it will be a problem for the price adjustment because all they do is print you another.