Now $39.58 Was $98.95

XXS only

http://www.backcountry.com/images/items/medium/TNF/TNF5507/TNFBK.jpg

The North Face Denali Fleece Jacket - Girls'

Item # TNF5218

Now $39.58 Was $98.95

XL only

Can't get the picture to load on this.

Backcountry .com is a north face dealer so their outlet would just be last years styles. When I needed a north face coat last year I discovered a large majority of the online coats are knockoffs. I went to north face and there is a list of their dealers on there. I ended up buying from sunny sports. They were wonderful. They sold me a new model for a very low price. They told me to always ask for an in house price. They aren't allowed to put them on sale. North face forbids it. 6pm.com has good north face prices also. They had infant coats half price last week.

Backcountry .com is a north face dealer so their outlet would just be last years styles. When I needed a north face coat last year I discovered a large majority of the online coats are knockoffs. I went to north face and there is a list of their dealers on there. I ended up buying from sunny sports. They were wonderful. They sold me a new model for a very low price. They told me to always ask for an in house price. They aren't allowed to put them on sale. North face forbids it. 6pm.com has good north face prices also. They had infant coats half price last week.

How can you tell if it's a knockoff?

I found a website that shows the differences. Easiest way is to see is the seller is listed on North Face as a dealer. Only other way is to send item to North Face for it to be auth enticated and request a refund. I was going to buy from a place called North Face Outlet . That was not real. Just a knockoff company from China. Crawfords was another bad one. Possibly your place is using backcountry, which is real dealer, to sell fake goods under outlet name. You can call North Face also. I did that too.

well that was weird.....I was on Sunny Sports and was ecstatic about their North Face prices. They had the pieces I wanted at awesome prices, but after navigating through other sites, and not closing out Sunny, when I went back to their page, their prices were all higher than before! I had 1 coat in my cart and that price was still the sale price, but when I did a search for the same coat, it was regular price again! I'm only talking about a 20 min time frame too.

That happened to me, they sold out. I called them and thats when they told me to ask for in house pricing. I got a 170 denali jacket for 90.

well that was weird.....I was on Sunny Sports and was ecstatic about their North Face prices. They had the pieces I wanted at awesome prices, but after navigating through other sites, and not closing out Sunny, when I went back to their page, their prices were all higher than before! I had 1 coat in my cart and that price was still the sale price, but when I did a search for the same coat, it was regular price again! I'm only talking about a 20 min time frame too.

I know last year on here it was reported Rei had problems getting in fake ones, but I think they are supposed to be a dealer. THe website I found said that there are so many tons of fake shipments of name brand things coming in from overseas you wouldn't believe it. On facebook, there are tons and tons of Nike shoe ads, If you go to the page, your virus protection goes nuts . I googled it, they are pirated knockoffs. Most of the bazaars this time of year that have the small person selling the coat and stuff half price are all knockoffs. The website I was on said most all of ebay north face are knockoffs.

ordered mine from Rei Outlet...it does look real but now you guys have me wondering.......

i purchased some reebok zigs last year that were from china. didn't know it at the time. they came and were too small. i took them to a local store and they said they would exchange them if they had the same color/style. when they tried to type in the sckew number on the tongue of the shoe it came up to be a puma shoe!! i callled reebok and they sent me another shoe directly but also wanted an address where i bought these from. when i went searching for it, couldn't find it ANYWHERE!