Amazon's DVD and CD BF schedule [Updated: schedule posted, see post #10]

2chia

Do not do this, Walmart movies come in specially marked, if they do not have the sticker on them it will ring up the higher price.

ive been doing it for years..yes most will be different upcs, but at the time of sale they will up same sale price...now what you have to watch out for is whether its a combo pack with digital copy, just bluray, or bluray/dvd pack

just be aware that some walmarts try to take the movies off the shelf before sale too

I see that "Unknown" is $1.99. I bought that from their DVD sale on 11/25/11 for the same price. Sort of odd to see the same movie from year to year, maybe they didn't sell them all last year?

It's a good thriller, if anyone is looking for one.

I meant to look that one up. Amazon's "You purchased this" notification has saved me on many occassions. Now to find out how to get two lorax's while at work with no wifi for my person laptop :(

ive been doing it for years..yes most will be different upcs, but at the time of sale they will up same sale price...now what you have to watch out for is whether its a combo pack with digital copy, just bluray, or bluray/dvd pack

just be aware that some walmarts try to take the movies off the shelf before sale too

I'd call it YMMV. I was able to do this 3-4 years ago, but since then the movies on the regular shelves have rung up different prices than the ones with the special promo stickers for me.