Amazon's DVD and CD BF schedule [Updated: schedule posted, see post #10]

2chia

Unlike the lightning sales on big expensive TVs, these smaller items are where Amazon really excells. They are more likely to have these items in stock at the appointed time and you can save on tax and shipping in many cases as well. When people normally reflect on Amazon, they will agree that the smaller items are the bulk of their purchases. Be sure to include Amazon from the UK as well. I asked them last year if they were participating and they said no. A few days later, they announced that they were participating and listed small item deals as well.

yes its always been Monday the week of thanksgiving to Friday.

its been great deals

like i got last year the Complete Night Rider series for $50. you have to be there the second the deal starts otherwise it might be gone, i watched one last year sell out completely within the first minute it went live

Already skimmed it and not as many good deals as I hoped. Indiana Jones Blu-ray Collection and Bond 50 are going to be part of the sale. Indy might be as low as $35, but I'm thinking $39.99. Bond 50 is currently $149.99 so I'm expecting $129.99 (matching Best Buy's price this week). $130 for 22 Bond blu-ray movies is a great deal (less than $6 each ;)). Coming from a person who owns over 800 blu-rays; you might want to grab this!