Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Thanks!! I look forward to seeing it in color but at least we know what's in it! We don't need much this year for BF so I wouldn't be doing the opening. There are some decent sales but overall not "miss Thanksgiving and stand in line" worthy. I like the $10 offer for 4am-noon and I will probably hit up Target, and some other stores, around that time and see what's left. I assume Amazon will price match the movies and will keep an eye out over there.

Also keep in mind that Target's "Doorbuster" items aren't only available for a specific time like other stores. They just label their hotter items as doorbusters to generate some hype. If they still have them in stock, you could buy them for the ad price at any time during the entire sale, not just for a few hours.

Also keep in mind that Target's "Doorbuster" items aren't only available for a specific time like other stores. They just label their hotter items as doorbusters to generate some hype. If they still have them in stock, you could buy them for the ad price at any time during the entire sale, not just for a few hours.

Yes but Target also (or mine at least) tends to run out of doorbusters almost instantly in store

Gosh, do I get the 29.99 Razor A scoooters now using the $10 coupon or wait until BF and try to get the $19 lighted wheel ones? Does Target do a price adjust on doorbuster prices if I buy in advance? How reliable is Target.com on BF?

Not sure now, but they used to. A couple of years ago they had a hdmi cable I wanted at a good price. Bought it the week before and went back and they adjusted the price no problem. Now coupons might be a different story.

What are we thinking with that hot wheels 6-lane raceway for $39.99. I was about to buy it at WM for $65, should I wait? I probably won't get to Target until midnight. Think it will still be there? It's on my son's list so I have to buy it.

Buy it at Walmart and then return it if you're able to get one at Target for that price.

Gosh, do I get the 29.99 Razor A scoooters now using the $10 coupon or wait until BF and try to get the $19 lighted wheel ones? Does Target do a price adjust on doorbuster prices if I buy in advance? How reliable is Target.com on BF?

If you hope to get a PA on something you buy prior to BF, you'd better be armed with the policy on that from corporate! They've gotten really strict with that in the past few years. And sometimes they have items that have slight variations in their ad from what they normally stock, and therefore won't be the same SKU, though I think that is more typical of Wal-Mart...