Target Black Friday Preview

Brad

I dont think anything of it really, the Brave and Madagcar 3 DVD are $9.99 you can get the Brave combo pack at Walmart for cheaper.

this just tells me what i already thought they wont have much of anything cheaper

Especially since the bluray combo pack version of the movies can be had for $9.99 if you're a Sams Club member

I was so excited about Target but what is with this new trend of having different sets of items/rewards available at different times, and WHAT ON EARTH is Target doing opening up on Thursday night?? We might as well start calling it Black Thursday, and say goodbye to Thanksgiving altogether :(

I honestly think states need to start stepping in and pass their own blue laws

I don't like the early times and as a result won't be going to a lot of these stores. Realistically the stores aren't going to change if it is still profitable. People still go at 8pm on Thanksgiving, so it isn't going to change.

you dont understand what i said, the blue laws are in effect in some northern states, that says the are not allowed at all to be open on thanksgiving. Employees are not even allowed to be clocked in till 12:01 am which means either they start the sale then or wait till 1 am to give employees time to setup

you dont understand what i said, the blue laws are in effect in some northern states, that says the are not allowed at all to be open on thanksgiving. Employees are not even allowed to be clocked in till 12:01 am which means either they start the sale then or wait till 1 am to give employees time to setup

Sorry I probably should have added that the blue laws would be the only way they will change unless people refuse to patronize the stores (which they won't).

I was so excited about Target but what is with this new trend of having different sets of items/rewards available at different times, and WHAT ON EARTH is Target doing opening up on Thursday night?? We might as well start calling it Black Thursday, and say goodbye to Thanksgiving altogether :(

Yes and it's giving me a headache trying to figure out where We will head & when and what buys we will attempt online... sigh*

I agree about having multiple times for sales. Nobody has time to stay and hang around or else they can't go anywhere else and it is too much to go back to stores for a sale later. The only like is that I am from Massachusetts and our stores don't open until midnight at the earliest and some like Walmart are 1 a.m.