Meijer

ytmomof4

I was told by an employee that Meijer would not be having a Black Friday ad this year. They also said they will not be having a Thanksgiving Day sale

hold on let me ask management... Well, they will be having a black friday sale, and a thanksgiving ad, just will be sticking to REGULAR hours! 5 am thanksgiving day 6 am black friday, they will be "targeting" (pardon the pun) the second wave shoppers and those that love popcorn tins!

hold on let me ask management... Well, they will be having a black friday sale, and a thanksgiving ad, just will be sticking to REGULAR hours! 5 am thanksgiving day 6 am black friday, they will be "targeting" (pardon the pun) the second wave shoppers and those that love popcorn tins!

I'm going with this!

Shopping at Meijer on Thanksgiving is the kickoff to my holiday season :yup:

It was mine too until I moved out of their service area... this will be the first holiday season without Meijer, Menards, snow...

Great, now I'm making myself depressed! :P

I am assuming you moved down south somewhere... Yeah, it must suck not having to go shopping/driving in a snowsuit! :gdlol: LMAO! just remember icy roads, sub zero temps, the idiots on the icy roads, snow, did i forget snow? grab 50 large bags of ice and toss them in your driveway and drive over them a few times, you'll be happy to miss it!!! shopping in shorts, oh I can't WAIT for the day!!!!!!

Well, I still need to take a closer look at it, but I did like the $39 deal for the Shark steam mop. Been looking at those for a while now. Not a fan of the "classic" style mop, especially in small areas in my apartment - always messy and invariably resulting in wet carpet. :g_think:

Otherwise, I see they have the buy one get one for $1 shoe sale like always. I try to get my Skechers when they run that deal.

Also saw some good deals on baking supplies in one of the three ads - $1.88 for butter is a steal these days and I bake a TON of cookies year round, but especially at Christmas time. :P