Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Thank you! Although I was just checking before bed and now I fired up the laptop and am wide awake!! Lol

I hate the differently timed "events" because my store never does it by the rules and people are animals and rip through things. Walmart could stop the madness but they thrive on the negative stories imo.

Thank you! Although I was just checking before bed and now I fired up the laptop and am wide awake!! Lol

I hate the differently timed "events" because my store never does it by the rules and people are animals and rip through things. Walmart could stop the madness but they thrive on the negative stories imo.

I'm in need to a TV for the kids room. Wondering if I have a better change of getting the 24" here or the 32" in at Kmart or Sears?? Decisions, decisions

The nabi 2 looks like a good deal. What stores price match again?

I thought the ones I'd seen that PMd, wouldn't PM BF ads...and I'm pretty sure that WM is the only place that carries this, because I've been looking...JR.com also carries it, but I think that's it...

I thought the ones I'd seen that PMd, wouldn't PM BF ads...and I'm pretty sure that WM is the only place that carries this, because I've been looking...JR.com also carries it, but I think that's it...

I saw the Nabi 2 somewhere else in one of the BF ads (can't remember where at this moment), but it sure wasn't as low as $129....I am thinking it was $169. I doubt anywhere will PM on BF ads, but I'm sure that will be a giant upcoming topic of discussion.

I saw the Nabi 2 somewhere else in one of the BF ads (can't remember where at this moment), but it sure wasn't as low as $129....I am thinking it was $169. I doubt anywhere will PM on BF ads, but I'm sure that will be a giant upcoming topic of discussion.

Yup, it was Best Buy @ $169. I know BB is matching something through the season, but I doubt on BF.

Ok I said this under the individual pages found on the main homepage but this applies here to the .pdf scans as well:

"Ok, I think these scans are ALL wrong. I'm lookng at the movies and games and your scans show them as being higher than what the walmart.com website is showing me directly. For example the big three sections of games come up as $25, $15 and $10 for me where as you scan has them at $39, $18 and $11. You may want to double check your scans."

Hmmm....when I look at the ad on walmart.com the TV's seem to be cheaper than the ad scan here.....24" tv's are 78.00 in the ad on Walmart.com and 126.00 on ad here. Could they be cheaper at different locations? That seems to be a big difference!

It was the best buy ad I think

Ok I said this under the individual pages found on the main homepage but this applies here to the .pdf scans as well:

"Ok, I think these scans are ALL wrong. I'm lookng at the movies and games and your scans show them as being higher than what the walmart.com website is showing me directly. For example the big three sections of games come up as $25, $15 and $10 for me where as you scan has them at $39, $18 and $11. You may want to double check your scans."

I'm pretty sure prices vary by area, and Brad probably has whatever area he's received the scans for, or if he posted it from the WM site, it probably reflects what prices will be in his region...

I knew I was staying up for a reason! :D DH may want me to go after the iPad.

If you are referring to the iPad 2 for $399 with $75 gift card, eBay had the same model for $349 today with free shipping and no tax. A similar deal when you factor in tax. They'll have it again most likely.

Thanks for the update Brad and I do seriously apologize if my earlier post came off as rude. I just mainly was pointing out that there was a difference in between what I was seeing and what was posted. So again thanks for the quick update.

Thanks for the update Brad and I do seriously apologize if my earlier post came off as rude. I just mainly was pointing out that there was a difference in between what I was seeing and what was posted. So again thanks for the quick update.

No worries. I'm so tired I can't even see straight so I didn't even read anything other than the prices were wrong, lol. We have the MAP laws here so that screwed things up.

No worries. I'm so tired I can't even see straight so I didn't even read anything other than the prices were wrong, lol. We have the MAP laws here so that screwed things up.

I couldn't remember exact terms but that's what I was figuring. Now not to go too far off topic but how can those MAP laws really hold up when couldn't a person just drive across state lines where the MAP laws need not apply and thusly save even more?