Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

What Deals So Far Are You Wanting To Get?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 StacieM99  OFFLINE  

StacieM99

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 2:20 am

I was hoping it was a dreamlite. :( That would of been a good deal.

#32 AmyNay  OFFLINE  

AmyNay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 6:32 am

Cottonelle :)

ohhh - please share - cottonelle is my fav!

#33 AmyNay  OFFLINE  

AmyNay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 6:33 am

So far nothing's getting me out of the house.

me too! I'll take my chances with online sales because im NOT impressed at ALL this year.

#34 totallyBF  OFFLINE  

totallyBF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 7:08 am

Did cvs come out yet?
i wish everyday was black friday :g_laughin

#35 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 8:27 am

ohhh - please share - cottonelle is my fav!

12 rolls $3.99 :)

http://blackfriday.g...BathTissue.html

#36 mommy2twingles  OFFLINE  

mommy2twingles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 8:49 am

A cheap TV for my sons room, 3 samsung galaxy tabs for the kids, movies, fry daddy from kmart, popcorn popper and sonicare toothbrushes

#37 jakesmommy403  OFFLINE  

jakesmommy403

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 8:54 am

12 rolls $3.99 :)

http://blackfriday.g...BathTissue.html

I hadn't noticed that! Awesome deal! Will definitely pick some up. :)

#38 momee2twins  OFFLINE  

momee2twins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 12:20 pm

Would like the oneida flatware set from kohls. Would LOVE the 65 inch tv from walmart, but that's not going to happen unless can buy online. Maybe some makeup sets for the princesses at Sears.

#39 jllouie  OFFLINE  

jllouie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 72 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 11, 2012 - 10:01 pm

Well, assuming that the disney store is once again 20% off before 10am, i'd say the disney store. After that, not much, just going to absorb the atmosphere.

#40 jakesmommy403  OFFLINE  

jakesmommy403

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 5:13 am

I'm hoping to get some of the Craftsman stuff from Kmart, the 1/2 off pillow pets, some other stuff from Kmart, cheap DVDs and video games from Walmart as well as that big Avengers action figure set for my ds8, the $40 6-lane hot wheels track at Target is a great deal, and I want that $8 minecraft shirt from JCP for my baby bro. I'm also planning on stopping in Kohls to check out jewelry and scarves for my girlfriends and get some Kohls cash.

#41 tthurber  OFFLINE  

tthurber

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 10:00 am

Hoping to pick up "Brave" for $8.96 at Walmart, but that's about it so far.

#42 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 11:52 am

Hoping to pick up "Brave" for $8.96 at Walmart, but that's about it so far.

that's high on my very short list....may even get sams club member ship for better chances. was hoping amazon would price match though

#43 Rose0426  OFFLINE  

Rose0426

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 12:33 pm

Xbox with Kinex for grandson (was hoping for a better deal though) and a storage shed from Lowes. I can't believe I am excited over the shed, but I have been looking for one to store our generator and have my son retrofit it so we don't even have to open it while running. Comforters from Kohls for the boys rooms, and probably some movies. We decided this year we are taking the whole family on a vacation instead of buying gifts that they don't really need.

#44 Svuroo  OFFLINE  

Svuroo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 6:25 pm

I'm with the "not impressed" club, which is a great thing for me this year. I got a way better deal on a condo than I'm seeing in these ads and I'm closing mid-December so can't do terrible things with the credit cards. That being said, I've done Black Friday for a very long time and would be sad if I missed a year entirely. Count on me for watching the Amazon lightning deals in the quest for a blu-ray player with wi-fi for under $40. I also kind of want to hit Target. They're doing those blankets they had last year and the cat is absolutely in love with that blanket. I might get her a backup in a king, and I could really use new pillows. Mine are shamefully old. That's the most I can let myself do so I'm glad the stores are making this decision easy for me.

Who else thinks every year the deals will get less and less impressive?

#45 BridgeIU  OFFLINE  

BridgeIU

Go Hoosiers!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 6:58 pm

looking for the skylanders giants pack at walmart, the ihome clock/radio at walgreens, jammies, maybe a bike... hopefully a sofa cover - the dog has my couch in shambles. :)

#46 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,583 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 7:08 pm

So far,I really want the Roku at Best Buy and a TON of stuff from Kohl's,Sears,CVS and Wags!
I am still waiting on the Meijer ad though-hopefully tomorrow?

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#47 amez74  OFFLINE  

amez74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 7:28 am

I've got a list going on my ipad/phone with the store/hours and items I want. There is nothing that I have to have at this point, in fact a few things I've taken off my list, because I've already found that at a comparable price. Things I am interested in: Air Hogs, Call of Duty 3, Monster High Dolls, Magic Bullet, Karaoke Machine, Madagascar 3twin sheet sets, 32 G USB flashdrive, 16G micro sd cards. Nothing major and nothing that I can't live without.

#48 amez74  OFFLINE  

amez74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 7:35 am

that's high on my very short list....may even get sams club member ship for better chances. was hoping amazon would price match though

toysrus.com has Brave today for $9.99 if you use code 957428 I figured for a $1 more I would just get it and not worry about trying to get it on BF. I am picking it up at the store later this week, so I don't have to pay shipping. hth

#49 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 8:37 am

toysrus.com has Brave today for $9.99 if you use code 957428 I figured for a $1 more I would just get it and not worry about trying to get it on BF. I am picking it up at the store later this week, so I don't have to pay shipping. hth

thanks for mentioning that but today's offer is dvd only BF is bluray+dvd combo pack for less

#50 amez74  OFFLINE  

amez74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 11:04 am

thanks for mentioning that but today's offer is dvd only BF is bluray+dvd combo pack for less

lol I'm probably the only hold out who hasn't gotten a blue ray player yet!

#51 starbeck96  OFFLINE  

starbeck96

• 1,026 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 11:07 am

lol I'm probably the only hold out who hasn't gotten a blue ray player yet!

No you're not..lol. We have not bought one yet either..

#52 momof3luvs1  OFFLINE  

momof3luvs1

• 1,101 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 1:26 pm

Thanks a bunch for mentioning this...one last thing off my list for bf =)
BF ADDICT AND PROUD OF IT :D

#53 peppysfireball  OFFLINE  

peppysfireball

• 2,084 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 1:39 pm

I don't have a blu ray either. In fact when my dvd vcr combo died, I bought a new one because I still like to burn my vcr to dvd.

#54 allshoppedout  OFFLINE  

allshoppedout

I Luv Country Music

• 3,263 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 1:50 pm

I don't have a bLu ray player alone-- my son has a P'S 3 that we take 2 different rooms if we want to see a blu ray lol. We probably own about 20 blu ray movies that's all.

#55 faceofboe  OFFLINE  

faceofboe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 2:14 pm

I don't have a bluray either. We have an old TV so there's no need for it.
There are only a few small things that I'm going out for on BF. $7 cash register at TRU, duplos and possibly the discovery cardboard rocket at Walmart, DVD series at Best Buy (probably do that online) and I'll head by Gymboree to pick up some clothes for my kids. I've got 3 other big toy gifts that I'm still waiting to go down in price online. I'm praying that there's a good cyber monday deal. Even a small percentage off would make me happy at this point!

#56 sweet_as_candy_62  OFFLINE  

sweet_as_candy_62

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 3:41 pm

Sooo disappointed this year. There is nothing that I really HAVE to have, except for maybe the electronic media fireplace for 249. at Wal Mart. Merry Christmas to ME!!

#57 motorpawz  OFFLINE  

motorpawz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 15, 2012 - 6:39 pm

dont have blu ray player either.......opinion on what time to camp out for tv for store that opens at 8pm thanksgiving?

#58 snevins61105  OFFLINE  

snevins61105

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 16, 2012 - 11:38 am

I'm going for one of the $100 TVs for my son's room and the Ninja Master Prep Pro from Kohls. I've been wanting one of those for almost a year now and this is a great price!

#59 DivaOfDeals  OFFLINE  

DivaOfDeals

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 10:20 am

The Samsung 15.6" laptop, Samsung Galaxy Tab II, and Lenovo 15.6" laptop, all Best Buy doorbusters. Some $35 new PS3 games, especially Assassins Creed III, again at Best Buy. The Victorias Secret tote and hoping for pj and robe discounts there (no word yet). Hoping for good deals at Aeropostale. And hoping Amazon puts swiss army knives and good PS3 games on sale while I am watching the lightning deals after I'm done brick-and-mortar store shopping Friday morning.

#60 AmyNay  OFFLINE  

AmyNay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 7:52 am

these sales are awful. Generally I can at least score with the toys for my 6 year old but not this year, very disappointing. I'm just going to hit up the ABC store... Virginia's ABC stores are getting in the holiday spirit this Black Friday. The stores will offer discounts up to 50 percent off on selected items, and shopper also will receive 10 percent off any purchase totaling more than $50. That is the only good sale I see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users