What Deals So Far Are You Wanting To Get?

shoptillidrop2

I'm hoping to get some of the Craftsman stuff from Kmart, the 1/2 off pillow pets, some other stuff from Kmart, cheap DVDs and video games from Walmart as well as that big Avengers action figure set for my ds8, the $40 6-lane hot wheels track at Target is a great deal, and I want that $8 minecraft shirt from JCP for my baby bro. I'm also planning on stopping in Kohls to check out jewelry and scarves for my girlfriends and get some Kohls cash.

Xbox with Kinex for grandson (was hoping for a better deal though) and a storage shed from Lowes. I can't believe I am excited over the shed, but I have been looking for one to store our generator and have my son retrofit it so we don't even have to open it while running. Comforters from Kohls for the boys rooms, and probably some movies. We decided this year we are taking the whole family on a vacation instead of buying gifts that they don't really need.

I'm with the "not impressed" club, which is a great thing for me this year. I got a way better deal on a condo than I'm seeing in these ads and I'm closing mid-December so can't do terrible things with the credit cards. That being said, I've done Black Friday for a very long time and would be sad if I missed a year entirely. Count on me for watching the Amazon lightning deals in the quest for a blu-ray player with wi-fi for under $40. I also kind of want to hit Target. They're doing those blankets they had last year and the cat is absolutely in love with that blanket. I might get her a backup in a king, and I could really use new pillows. Mine are shamefully old. That's the most I can let myself do so I'm glad the stores are making this decision easy for me.

Who else thinks every year the deals will get less and less impressive?

I've got a list going on my ipad/phone with the store/hours and items I want.

There is nothing that I have to have at this point, in fact a few things I've taken off my list, because I've already found that at a comparable price. Things I am interested in: Air Hogs, Call of Duty 3, Monster High Dolls, Magic Bullet, Karaoke Machine, Madagascar 3twin sheet sets, 32 G USB flashdrive, 16G micro sd cards. Nothing major and nothing that I can't live without.

that's high on my very short list....may even get sams club member ship for better chances. was hoping amazon would price match though

toysrus.com has Brave today for $9.99 if you use code 957428 I figured for a $1 more I would just get it and not worry about trying to get it on BF. I am picking it up at the store later this week, so I don't have to pay shipping. hth

toysrus.com has Brave today for $9.99 if you use code 957428 I figured for a $1 more I would just get it and not worry about trying to get it on BF. I am picking it up at the store later this week, so I don't have to pay shipping. hth

thanks for mentioning that but today's offer is dvd only BF is bluray+dvd combo pack for less

Thanks a bunch for mentioning this...one last thing off my list for bf =)

I don't have a bluray either. We have an old TV so there's no need for it.

There are only a few small things that I'm going out for on BF. $7 cash register at TRU, duplos and possibly the discovery cardboard rocket at Walmart, DVD series at Best Buy (probably do that online) and I'll head by Gymboree to pick up some clothes for my kids. I've got 3 other big toy gifts that I'm still waiting to go down in price online. I'm praying that there's a good cyber monday deal. Even a small percentage off would make me happy at this point!

The Samsung 15.6" laptop, Samsung Galaxy Tab II, and Lenovo 15.6" laptop, all Best Buy doorbusters. Some $35 new PS3 games, especially Assassins Creed III, again at Best Buy. The Victorias Secret tote and hoping for pj and robe discounts there (no word yet). Hoping for good deals at Aeropostale. And hoping Amazon puts swiss army knives and good PS3 games on sale while I am watching the lightning deals after I'm done brick-and-mortar store shopping Friday morning.

these sales are awful. Generally I can at least score with the toys for my 6 year old but not this year, very disappointing. I'm just going to hit up the ABC store...

Virginia's ABC stores are getting in the holiday spirit this Black Friday.

The stores will offer discounts up to 50 percent off on selected items, and shopper also will receive 10 percent off any purchase totaling more than $50. That is the only good sale I see.