What Deals So Far Are You Wanting To Get?

shoptillidrop2

Well, I saw the Nabi2 tablet at Best Buy, but I don't usually get anything from BB because I am not willing to camp out.

Also, our budget has shrunk considerably. DH has had very little work over the past 2 (self employed in drywall) so we had to dip into our BF funds.

But, anyway, I am also interested in the 97.00 TV, if I have the extra funds and can get one. I am hoping that Walmart will have one for this price instead since Kmart/Sears is an hour away.

I am also interested in the Xbox 360 w/kinect, but am hoping that Walmart will offer it for 199.99 with a gc offer.

Since our funds are so low, the only way my daughter will be getting the Nabi tablet is if it is either 150.00 or less or has a good gc offer with it. She is also wanting a kitchen set and I found one for 115.00 at Walmart.com and then looked at Amazon.com and they had lowered their price to match. I have 80.00 worth of gc with AMazon so that means I won't have to put but 35.00 with it.

My boys are wanting a messenger phone and so far I've not been impressed. I am going to check the ads out again though to make sure I didn't overlook it.

So far I have not seen anything that sings to me outside of the B1G1 Dream Lites at Walgreens on Thanksgiving Day. I am looking for an XBox with Kinect but so far prices or packages are not a much better deal than if I order online through ShopDiscover with cashback.

I am hoping for a good deal on Skylanders Giants (without the portal) and also hoping to at least get the battle arena somewhere but it seems to be a hot item.

I am considering the 360 Skylanders bundle at Walmart to replace our 360. We have everything else so the system being 4gb is not a big deal. And DS5 can have the Skylanders game as a bonus. I could use 3 of the $97 tv's for the kid's bedrooms but I don't know if I want to wait in line for that. I may just keep my eyes open throughout the season for a price I'm willing to pay (hopefully under $150).

There's a few video games too but so far that's it.

I've got my eye out for cheap video games for the Wii and PS3, DVDs for my kids (they want the Lorax, How To Train Your Dragon, Despicable Me, and Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs), and power tools for dh. Also looking for good deals on fisher price little people stuff (hellooooo Kmart!) and hot wheels deals.

Well, the things on my kids' list so far are a Surface and Windows phones. Don't expect to see either of those in the ads!! :D

The thing I am most excited about so far is toilet paper at Walgreen's! :) We run out in May every year, so I'm hoping to at least make it to July!

Walmart has the Nabi for $129 much better deal than at BB

I have been looking for a laptop and a Tablet. I usually camp out at BB but I really don't think their prices are that good this year. The Asus transformer tablet at BB is $20 more than what I paid for an Asus Tablet last year on BF. I got it for DS16. The best laptop I have seen so far is the Toshiba i7 at Staples...

Very disappointed this year and kind of depressed. I look forward to BF every year and looks like I won't be camping this year... :(:(:(

Well, I saw the Nabi2 tablet at Best Buy, but I don't usually get anything from BB because I am not willing to camp out.

Also, our budget has shrunk considerably. DH has had very little work over the past 2 (self employed in drywall) so we had to dip into our BF funds.

But, anyway, I am also interested in the 97.00 TV, if I have the extra funds and can get one. I am hoping that Walmart will have one for this price instead since Kmart/Sears is an hour away.

I am also interested in the Xbox 360 w/kinect, but am hoping that Walmart will offer it for 199.99 with a gc offer.

Since our funds are so low, the only way my daughter will be getting the Nabi tablet is if it is either 150.00 or less or has a good gc offer with it. She is also wanting a kitchen set and I found one for 115.00 at Walmart.com and then looked at Amazon.com and they had lowered their price to match. I have 80.00 worth of gc with AMazon so that means I won't have to put but 35.00 with it.

My boys are wanting a messenger phone and so far I've not been impressed. I am going to check the ads out again though to make sure I didn't overlook it.

Walmart has the Nabi for $129 much better deal than at BB

I have been looking for a laptop and a Tablet. I usually camp out at BB but I really don't think their prices are that good this year. The Asus transformer tablet at BB is $20 more than what I paid for an Asus Tablet last year on BF. I got it for DS16. The best laptop I have seen so far is the Toshiba i7 at Staples...

Very disappointed this year and kind of depressed. I look forward to BF every year and looks like I won't be camping this year... :(:(:(

Yeah, when I posted this, the Walmart ad was not out yet...:) I will be visiting Walmart Thursday night. Looks like my sweet teenage boys will be washing dishes after Thanksgiving dinner...

I really would like The Vampire diaries dvd, a few of the board games, and double dvd player in the walmart ad but There is NO way that I am going to be in WM on Thanksgiving day at 8pm ( and actually you need to get there much earlier) So, Im REALLY hoping that they will have those online or Amazon will price match... The Kmart ad had a few things too but Im confused to all of these new times and when things go actively on sale...I cant goto a store 4 times in a 12 hour span... Im still hoping Kohls, Target, and tru will have a lot of stuff I want since those are probably the stores I will be going to this year =)

I must say though, I am impressed with the ads so far this year..am just not liking the times/4 doorbuster times!

Ok, I'm starting to get a game plan together here. I think Kmart is my front runner at the moment. Target could be a game changer, as always. But for now I'm thinking I would like to get my hands on:

Fisher Price Little People B1G1 50%

50% pillow pets

$6 Rio and Megamind DVDs

$30 Craftsman Reciprocating saw

50% off Craftsman 19.2 volt power drill

$15 Wii Lego games

$3 Hotwheels 5-pk

Well, the things on my kids' list so far are a Surface and Windows phones. Don't expect to see either of those in the ads!! :D

The thing I am most excited about so far is toilet paper at Walgreen's! :) We run out in May every year, so I'm hoping to at least make it to July!

I'm glad I'm not only one who gets excited to see the deals on TP at Walgreens every year LOL :gdthums:

TV from best buy BUUUUUUUUUT its the only thing I really want from there so unless I can ad match it at another store (walmart) its not gonna happen.

Of course, christmas PJS, bike, some odds and ends toys, ipad w/ 75.00 gc back (maybe.. if I cant get a really really good deal on kindle fire) all at wal mart

Walgreens- pert shampoo, the pet supplies cause dd is getting a puppy for christmas (this is her 2nd year asking Santa for same thing :), makeup kit for dd, dream lites (if thats what the deal is on the B1G1 from there)

nook color for 99 and the fire pit for 22 @ walmart

xbox 360 at BB for 199 (to replace dh's older one, that still works you just have to keep a disk in it all the time or the door will not open/shut)

tv for 97 @ Kmart on t-day

AAFES laptop HP Pavilion g6 15.6" Laptop w/ AMD A4, 4GB, 500GB for 289

Wish I new that AAFes would have the nook color then i could price match that ;) .. how am i going to get to all those places?

Got a question for all: As the ads have been posted,

have you made lists as you scroll on the screen, OR

did you print them all out and begin lists? OR

are you waiting until every ad that interests you to be posted and then you will have a big printing/ list-making session?

Just curious, as I am never as organized as I hope to be, and seem to do it differently each year... :holiday01

I will probably start making my lists today sometime since the Walmart ad came out. The only other major ad I am waiting on is the rest of the Target ad.

I always go to Walmart first anyway, since it is the only store in our area. Then, I drive out of town to the other stores. The stuff that interests me is at the 8:00 sale so I will be able to drive out of town and the lines will have time to go down a little bit by the time I get there.

So far, the laptops I've seen that I like are the Samsung - Laptop Essentials Bundle at BestBuy, the Toshiba - Satellite 17.3" Laptop (depending on price) at BestBuy, the Toshiba Satellite L875D-S7332 Notebook at Office Max and the HP 17.3" Laptop w/ AMD A8 Quad-Core at Staples (favourite so far I think),

I began my lists last :gdcensored: night --needless to say I felt like I was a BF virgin :eek:

My notebook of lists with all these times written all over and arrows to remind me looks like a first draft of a 4th grade essay.

I am soooooo happy to have the ads early but this little :holiday11 isn't having the fun she normally does, have to take an Advil before I sit down to do more store ads/list.

PS - I actually broke down and used my printer/ink and printed out all the ads I am interested in this time, it did make it easier, thus far, in that respect.

Got a question for all: As the ads have been posted,

have you made lists as you scroll on the screen, OR

did you print them all out and begin lists? OR

are you waiting until every ad that interests you to be posted and then you will have a big printing/ list-making session?

I have the ad scans up on my computer and I click back and forth between those and my shopping list.

Just curious, as I am never as organized as I hope to be, and seem to do it differently each year... :holiday01

So far I have not seen anything that sings to me outside of the B1G1 Dream Lites at Walgreens on Thanksgiving Day.

...where do you see this??? the ad kinda looks like regular pillow pets to me !??!?! hope i am wrong

I think its dream lites