Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Do you think they will have restrictions on the RR's this year? I don't see anything in the ad, but I am trying to plan out my trip and am unsure if I should plan multiple purchases to use some of the RR's the same day or not. Were there restrictions on the Jingle Bucks last year or could we use them right away?

Do you think they will have restrictions on the RR's this year? I don't see anything in the ad, but I am trying to plan out my trip and am unsure if I should plan multiple purchases to use some of the RR's the same day or not. Were there restrictions on the Jingle Bucks last year or could we use them right away?

Jingle Bucks were for the following week so you had to go back lol.

I rolled RRs multiple times at several different stores that whole 3 day sales period.

Are they doing JB again this year? I haven't checked the upcoming ads yet.

HTH

• 2 weeks later...

Does the sale start at 12am tonight at Walgreens if it's a 24 hour store?

It has in the past...

Well, actually, a couple years ago, it took almost an hour for the prices to change in the register at my store. Last year seems it was better. Walgreen's is usually my 2nd stop after CVS. This year it will be 1st.

Just back from Walgreen's, had a blast. None of the RR signs were up, but some of the sale signs were. I was pretty much the only one shopping in the store for over an hour. The little cashier guy got a kick out of me getting all the RR and then rolling them. (I gave him a GD card!)

The only problem I had (besides seeing an old high school friend when I had no makeup on!) was the shaving cream and Crest RR didn't print. The manager was of little help, he tried a little to get them to print, but was real nice in returning them all. So that was a little sad, especially since I'm out of shaving cream. Hopefully that will get fixed.

Just back from Walgreen's, had a blast. None of the RR signs were up, but some of the sale signs were. I was pretty much the only one shopping in the store for over an hour. The little cashier guy got a kick out of me getting all the RR and then rolling them. (I gave him a GD card!)

The only problem I had (besides seeing an old high school friend when I had no makeup on!) was the shaving cream and Crest RR didn't print. The manager was of little help, he tried a little to get them to print, but was real nice in returning them all. So that was a little sad, especially since I'm out of shaving cream. Hopefully that will get fixed.

way to go bluebear! and I like your holiday avi!

I had a great time at Walgreen's as well. A line was forming when I showed up, but it was a group of women doing some sort of couponing/stacking RR because they ran, dumped entire cases of shampoo, toothpaste etc ( aka nothing that was a crazy deal) into their carts and that was the only craziness. Got tons of toys and left a happy girl!

I have rolled so many times that last 2 days I am getting dizzy! LOL Lucky for me, there are 4 Wag.'s within 7 miles of my house. 2 of them are on my way home from work. Yesterday, a $10 off $35 was printing along with all of my other RR's. So, today's trips were even better. Tomorrow, I will use some of my last batch of RR's to get some of the Fiber One brownies (2 for 3 bucks :eyepoppin) and the half gallons of Lipton tea for 99 cents.

2 of our Wag's have CVS stores literally right across the street. Will roll what I can there, too. Bummer that their card system tracks ECB's and limits them. :no: But, they are all very good about letting me do 2 or 3 transactions and roll on the spot.

I will never run out of toothpaste, Carmex, tooth flossers, Rolaids, shampoo, conditioner, cough drops...........

I will never run out of toothpaste, Carmex, tooth flossers, Rolaids, shampoo, conditioner, cough drops...........

lol....I did the same last year, this year I went after thermacare heating pads and cepacol mixed in with a few of the scunci elastics to wipe out RR, I only have 1 left. at CVS I went with Mars, flossers and nail polish sets plus free deodorant from 4 day sale. Thankfully I had luck at both the stores I went to since they had no problem with multiple transactions.

I had a great time at Walgreen's as well. A line was forming when I showed up, but it was a group of women doing some sort of couponing/stacking RR because they ran, dumped entire cases of shampoo, toothpaste etc ( aka nothing that was a crazy deal) into their carts and that was the only craziness. Got tons of toys and left a happy girl!

"Nothing that was a crazy deal"? You must not be a crazy couponer! Walgreens has several items that are completely free this week, if you know how to play the game. Yesterday I got 2 tubes of toothpaste, 2 carmex, 2 packs of hair ties, and a 2-pack of toothbrushes. I paid $4.50 and got back $5.50 in rewards. I'm going back today to do a few more rounds, then I'll spend all of my rewards on stuff that I want from the ad. In the end. Ill get my wrapping paper, pistaccios, and granola bars for less than the sale prices (coupons make the toothpaste a money-maker), and get several free products along the way.

I do kind of wonder how the "crazy couponers" with the CART LOAD of the free deals operated? If you use a RR from a specific deal to buy another of the same, the RR will not print again? Unless......they had 4 different items, bought 2 at a time and kep going back an forth on RRs.........I feel sorry for the cashier and the people in line behind them. I never do more than 2 transactions at a time.

Did my final runs today. Hit 2 Wag's and 2 CVS. Used the 10 off 35 at 2 different Wag's and got a boatload of free stuff.

I now have a "tooth flosser drawer" LOL I have enough tooth flossers and toothbrushes to last about 7 years. (just 2 of us)

My best transaction I paid $2.16 OOP and got back $11.50 in RR.

I still have the final RRs and ECBs from my last trips. So, I hope there are some good deals to roll them on this coming week.

My DH thinks I am nuts, but doesn't seem to mind that when he needs a "sundry" there are plenty to choose from and he does not have to to out and get something!

Kind of dissapointed there was no razor deal this year. I am down to about 87 razors and/or replacement blades. :) That is cutting it kind of close.

Edited by Kara1204

I do kind of wonder how the "crazy couponers" with the CART LOAD of the free deals operated? If you use a RR from a specific deal to buy another of the same, the RR will not print again? Unless......they had 4 different items, bought 2 at a time and kep going back an forth on RRs.........I feel sorry for the cashier and the people in line behind them. I never do more than 2 transactions at a time.

Did my final runs today. Hit 2 Wag's and 2 CVS. Used the 10 off 35 at 2 different Wag's and got a boatload of free stuff.

I now have a "tooth flosser drawer" LOL I have enough tooth flossers and toothbrushes to last about 7 years. (just 2 of us)

My best transaction I paid $2.16 OOP and got back $11.50 in RR.

I still have the final RRs and ECBs from my last trips. So, I hope there are some good deals to roll them on this coming week.

My DH thinks I am nuts, but doesn't seem to mind that when he needs a "sundry" there are plenty to choose from and he does not have to to out and get something!

Kind of dissapointed there was no razor deal this year. I am down to about 87 razors and/or replacement blades. :) That is cutting it kind of close.

You made quite a haul!

I will use a $10 off $35 tomorrow and will give my other 3 coupons to random people in the store (or just leave them for someone). I have all the items marked off already and will earn $18 in RR. Plus, I will use some RRs tomorrow to lower my OOP. It was a pretty good BF season at Wags and CVS for me too :)

I have checked 2-3 times and our Wags is out of stock of everything and my first attempt I had to stand outside to wait for them to open...that combined with the fail that was the redbox code....Made me remember why i am a CVS girl LOL Glad it has worked well for others. I really think its our store as it seems other areas have stuff fairly handily

I need to learn how to do this. I'm about 400 yards from a CVS and Walgreens ans it sounds like it would he handy for helping my brother send care packages to his friends who didn't exit the Army when he did :)

Oh,you definitely should!

My favorite websites to get the inside scoop are http://www.iheartcvs.com/ and http://www.iheartwags.com/

I also follow Erica on Twitter and she posts deals and upcoming ads (which really helps in planning when to spend your RRs or coupons). There are other sites too.

You need to get the store cards (just sign up immediately at the cash register) to take advantage of all the deals.

Good luck and if you have any questions,just ask!

I got my 17 y.o. daughter signed up with her cards (she did her first BF yesterday with me) and she is learning how to roll her rewards now lol :)