Kmart Thanksgiving Day and 3-Day Sale Ad Posted

Brad

Question! Are these available online as well, or is in just in-store? I like the price on one of the video games. Or how does price match work? If I buy it a few days before and then show up that morning with the game and receipt will they just give me money back?

Kmart will not adjust the price for you. you should be able to buy the stuff online however

Does anyone have any info on that tablet as far as brand or anything beyond whats in the ad? I've never heard of that one

I'm not sure, but I think its an Indian tablet. From what I've read, they've been churning out cheap tablets like mad recently, but haven't been bothering with updating them for new versions of Android after release. So kinda what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda thing. Perhaps cutting out all support trims their costs enough to make these lower prices possible.

First, thanks to whomever took their time to scan these pages - but can you please go back and do it again and scan the entire pages this time? Tons of cutoff prices here...

Any opinion on the 42" RCA for $199 ???

Here's one:

• Its 42".
  • Its UNDER $200.
  • Its currently on Sale at Best Buy for $299.
  • There, it has a solid 4.2 rating out of 5 stars (173 ratings so far).
  • Its 720P (not 1080P) but if you've seen any of my other posts on the subject, MOST people don't need 720P and can't tell the difference anyway. Last I checked, NO broadcasts were in true 1080P except some Pay Per View. Blu-Ray is about the only place you'll get it.
  • Even has a PC input. - What an awesome monitor...

So long as you're not intending to use this as the centerpiece for your really high end home theater room, you'll most likely be more than happy with it.

Ideal use would probably be a kids' playroom where you might worry about putting something more expensive.

Here's one:

• Its 42".
  • Its UNDER $200.
  • Its currently on Sale at Best Buy for $299.
  • There, it has a solid 4.2 rating out of 5 stars (173 ratings so far).
  • Its 720P (not 1080P) but if you've seen any of my other posts on the subject, MOST people don't need 720P and can't tell the difference anyway. Last I checked, NO broadcasts were in true 1080P except some Pay Per View. Blu-Ray is about the only place you'll get it.
  • Even has a PC input. - What an awesome monitor...

So long as you're not intending to use this as the centerpiece for your really high end home theater room, you'll most likely be more than happy with it.

Ideal use would probably be a kids' playroom where you might worry about putting something more expensive.

Thank you...I want it for grandkids playroom....good enough for me.

Great deals! Do you think the DVDs including the Lorax are $7.99 or $17.99? Does anyone know what day(s) those are on sale? I am getting excited now that so many ads are coming out! YEAH!!!

my guess is $7.99 since the Dark Knight was on sale last year for $9.99 at Kmart

Kmart will not adjust the price for you. you should be able to buy the stuff online however

Oh that stinks. I thought if I showed up with the game and receipt they could return it and then cash me out at the correct price. That's not how it works? I don't trust ordering things online.

read their layaway terms, i know somewhere it says they will not Price Adjust for you for their Thanksgiving or BF ad.

they may however let you return it with your receipt and rebuy it at the lower price.

BUT just remember each store is gonna have their own set of rules on how they handle it. It could also change base on who is working the CS area at the time.