Walmart BF doorbuster hours

servrich

I agree 100%, it'll drag in the curious...goobers, for lack of a better word, that'll just get IN THE EXPERIENCED shopper's way, *sigh, but it is America, so...

I love the hours. Since I work there I get to see all kinds of people act silly. Getting paid to be entertained.

I am Central Time so that would be 7 & 9 pm. Call me old fashioned but I will not be anywhere before midnight. Thanksgiving is not getting the respect it deserves. I can tolerate Christmas decorations in September but not fighting for $2 DVD's on a day of thankfulness.

As a shopper, I love your attitude and wish you were at my Walmart.

On that day anyone that works retail MUST have a positive attitude. I laugh a lot and I also do EVERYTHING I can to help people. I love to shop so if someone has a problem or concern I put myself in their place. If customers ask for something or have a request I am not authorized to take care of on my own, I get a member of management. After all. I know who's paying me. YOU!!!

I am Central Time so that would be 7 & 9 pm. Call me old fashioned but I will not be anywhere before midnight. Thanksgiving is not getting the respect it deserves. I can tolerate Christmas decorations in September but not fighting for $2 DVD's on a day of thankfulness.

Agreed!