Price Adjustmemts

robynelyse

you have to do some scrolling but the price adjustment exclusion is in that link.

are you talking about this part?

What is excluded from the CityTarget Holiday Price Match?

Price matching items in any Black Friday (Nov. 22– 24) Ad (including adjusting prices for pre-purchased Black Friday items)

Other Target Stores

Target chainwide circular and catalog

Online prices, including Target.com

Competitor advertisements

Items advertised as a limited time/limited supply/limited quantity

Items that are out of stock at the time the price match is requested; rain checks will not be issued for any item being price matched

Sales tax promotions

Mobile app prices

Clearance items

Contract cell phone plans and devices

Pricing or typographical errors

since its under the PM heading this why it would be missed

I know several people who work at Target, and they have been told under no circumstances are they allowed to do price adjustments the 22nd-24th. Corporate has changed their policy this year to exclude items offered on BF to be eligible for PA. Be carefull too about trying to return and rebuy. I tried last year and they couldn't return BF items on those days either. I had to wait till Monday and the sale price was no longer valid.

Thanks for clarifying my fears. I have heard for years that they will not do price adjustments for BF, but I have always been able to do it. For those of you saying that it isn't fair, WHY NOT? Everyone had the same opportunity--no one said you were excluded from taking advantage of price adjustments.

I will call the store for clarification and I will probably be shopping online this year! I cannot stand those crowds!