LeapFrog App Center Download Card Now $13.99 @ Amazon

revecca

LeapFrog App Center Download Card (works with LeapPad & Leapster Explorer)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51aEat1T4oL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Z7H2EQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Product Features

Use the code on the card to choose from 50+ games, books, videos and more to download to your Leapster Explorer or LeapPad Explorer. Systems sold separately.

Build reading skills while bringing stories to life in eBooks, and turn reading into fun and games

Apps that teach skills beyond ABCs, let you animate Disney characters, learn about dental health and hygiene or harmonies and musical parts.

Put a new spin on learning facts from animals to Spanish vocabulary, with interactive flash cards!

Add core school skills, sing-along songs and more fun to the mix with award-winning LeapFrog videos! And learn animal facts with a series of Discovery Education videos.

FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or Cashback Bonus. Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout.

Edited by revecca
added info

I was going to grab a few of these, but from what I've been reading these are only for the Leap Pad 1. :( As for the recharger pack for the Leap Pad 2, go to www.yoyo.com. Add it to your cart, and then use code YOYO30 to get 30% Off. It must be your first order, or else they take the coupon off while you check out. :)

No luck. Got this reply:

Thank you for your email. I'm so sorry that this code is not working for you. Unfortunately, there are exclusions to the code and leapfrog is one of them: Excludes Haba, Jellycat, Mayfair Games, Brio, Schylling, elf on a self skus, LeapFrog, closeouts and Video games/Video game consoles, and the Kid's room section.

Phooey. Thanks though! Glad you were able to score!

No luck. Got this reply:

Thank you for your email. I'm so sorry that this code is not working for you. Unfortunately, there are exclusions to the code and leapfrog is one of them: Excludes Haba, Jellycat, Mayfair Games, Brio, Schylling, elf on a self skus, LeapFrog, closeouts and Video games/Video game consoles, and the Kid's room section.

Phooey. Thanks though! Glad you were able to score!

Now if I can only score the LeapPad 2. lol! It's going to be bad if I was able to get all the accessories except for the pad itself. lol! Try this, if your a first time customer. Go to www.diapers.com. Then add the recharger, and the gel protector 2 as well. Now add the coupon tenandfive, it takes off $10 (purchase has to be over $49, that's why I added the gel protector. You may try to add something else if you don't need the protector). Sign up for their emails, you'll get a coupon code in the first email, and you may be able to stack it with the one that I gave you. :)