Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted!]

Brad

What I love most about Black Friday is the addrenaline rush I get standing in line waiting for the awesome deals. It is also a tradition for my daughter (14) and I to spend some quality time and shop and go to breakfast without her other siblings.

I've written my Christmas list, gone through all of my Black Friday ads and checked gottadeal for sales I may have missed. This all leads up to Black Friday and the rush of getting the deals! Of course sharing this experience with my sisters is always a bonus!!!

The excitement of looking over the Ads and our Christmas Lists on Thanksgiving with Sisters and Mom. Then planning our First Store to hit and the items on our hot list.

The Best is having a breakfast/lunch together talking about our great buys, settling up with each other on items we wanted to buy off each other for their families. This tradition has now been extended to our girls and hopefully theirs in the future. :yup:

My favorite thing about BF is the time spent with my family some while shopping some on the phones while finding those things that will bring a smile to their faces on Christmas. My oldest DS called me yesterday and said he wanted to be my partner on BF, he doesn't think he'll have money but he enjoys that time together too!! Happy momma!!