Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted!]

Brad

My daughter & I started going when she was young. now I take my daughter and her 4 kids ranging from age 23 to 10 with me to do blackfriday shopping. They love it as much as I do. I call the kids my spotters cause I place them in diffrent parts of the store to get Items we r after. This is my favorite part of the season & I know my grandkids will keep it going long after I am gone. :)

Favorite thing about Black Friday? Hmmm... the hunt of the deals. I like to plan out my night/morning... what stores I'll hit 1st, 2nd, 3rd... what deals I must have, when I'll do my online shopping. Oh, and it means the rush for Christmas is AWN!

My favorite thing has been shopping with my mom each year, when I lived close enough to make that possible...we'd form plans, hit the stores, and stop for Starbucks all before 8 am :) Now that we live 2000 miles apart, I like knowing that we're at least both out there at (mostly) the same time, even if it's not together. Also love that I can actually afford presents for my kids at the BF prices!

Being organized is the Best thing Black Friday ads can do for a reader not to mention giving us a clue as to how much money we will need to make the holidays special. Black Friday ads are my bible to Holiday shopping and savings and this year I want a new TV for me and am optomistic, that Black friday ads will be my best source to finding the best deals anywhere!! These ads and emails are my highlight each holiday season ! Even my 13 yr old daughter scopes the emails !

Shopping with my sister-in-law and niece. We always have a great time!

UPDATE: Get 300 replies by the time the contest ends tonight and I'll double the number of t-shirts to 20!

UPDATE #2: you did it! 20 shirts it is!

It's t-shirt time! This one will be the easiest one yet.

Simply reply to this thread with your favorite thing about about Black Friday.

For you forum lurkers, this is a great chance to make your first post. Register for a free account if you don't have one and post away (registering will also get rid of those annoying ads). Note that your first post(s) may not show up right away - no need to post again if you don't see it.

The contest will run until 9pm ET on Sunday night. At that point I'll randomly choose 10 winners who will receive Black Friday t-shirts.

As always, if you've already won a shirt this year, you are not eligible to win another, but feel free to post in the thread if you'd like.

Good luck :)

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/ideas/bfshirt2012.gif