Victorias Secret

chrisjuvers

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if I can use my $10 off $30 coupon online AND the promotional code for the tote bag?

Or will checkout only allow the use of one coupon/promotion code?

If I can use them both online it would save my a huge headache at the mail tomorrow night!

Victoria Secret Black Friday Sale begain Nov 23 12am EST.

Free limited-edition Black Friday tote with $65 purchase.

In stores & online. Nov. 23 til they’re gone.

Bras: Buy One, Get One 50% Off.

Online Nov. 23-28. In stores Nov. 23-29.

Free Shipping with $50 online purchase + $30 off $150.

Nov. 23-27.

Free Slippers with Pajama Purchase.

Nov. 14-Dec. 4. Online only.

Free Scarf with Sweater Purchase.

Nov. 14-Dec. 3. Online only.

Eau De Parfum: Now $30.

Nov. 23-26. Stores only.

Select stores open at midnight!

Check store locator at VictoriasSecret.com to see what time your favorite store opens. Plus, don’t forget to get your Secret Reward when you spend $10. It could be worth up to $500 off a future purchase!

Offer Details:

*FREE LIMITED EDITION VS TOTE WITH A $65 PURCHASE

Online: Add qualifying items totaling $65 or more to your shopping bag. Enter offer code FRIDAY65 at checkout. Your free tote (including 4 beauty favorites) will be added to your order after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 23, 2012, while supplies last. One free tote per order. No substitutions. Imported canvas. Dimensions: 20.5”L x 13.5”H x 7.5”W. Tote includes: Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Scented Body Mist (2.5 oz), Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Flavored Gloss in Strawberry Fizz (.46 oz), Victoria's Secret Seduction Eau de Parfum (.05 oz), Love My Body Amazing All Over Body Lotion in Jasmine and Water Lily (2 oz). Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on clearance merchandise, previous purchases or store purchases. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

I

n Stores: Check our store locator for hours and directions. Valid in U.S. stores Nov. 23, 2012, while totes last. Comparable value $75. One per customer. Purchase must be $65 after deducting all applicable discounts but before adding tax.

BOTH FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON PURCHASES OF $50 OR MORE AND $30 OFF PURCHASES OF $150 OR MORE

Valid through 11:59pm EST on November 27, 2012. Gift cards, gift wrap & kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward the minimum purchase. Not valid on previous or store purchases. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

BRAS BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF

Online: Add two (2) qualifying regular-price bras to your shopping bag. Enter offer code DOUBLEUP at checkout. The price of the lowest-priced bra(s) will be adjusted after offer code is applied. Valid November 22-28, 2012 11:59pm EST on, while supplies last. One discounted bra per every eligible bra purchased. No substitutions. Offer excludes Fantasy Bra, and clearance bras. Gift cards, gift wrap & kits, store and previous purchases do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. For orders outside the US, additional taxes and duties may apply. Not valid with any other bra offer. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

In stores: Valid in stores Nov. 23–28, 2012. Second item at equal or lesser value. While items last.

FREE SLIPPERS WITH MOST-LOVED PJ’S COLLECTION PURCHASE

Add sleepwear from the “Most-Loved PJ’s” collection and qualifying slippers to your shopping bag. (Search “SLIPPERS12” to view eligible slipper styles.) Enter offer code SLIPPERS12 at checkout. The price of your slippers will be adjusted after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on December 3, 2012; while supplies last. One free pair of slippers per every eligible sleepwear set purchased. Qualifying sleepwear includes: Dreamer Flannel PJ, Pillowtalk Tank PJ, Fireside Thermal PJ, the Tee-Jama and the Sleepover Cotton PJ. Shorties and sleepshirts do not qualify. No substitutions. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on clearance merchandise, previous purchases, store purchases or with any other sleepwear offer. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

EAU DE PARFUM NOW $30

2.5 oz. or smaller. Valid in select U.S. stores through Nov. 28, 2012. While parfums last.

I was just ready to place my order. Decided I would get an Angel card. Was approved and expected to get my number so I could use it. Nope, no way to get my number. Sigh...hope my items are still available tomorrow when I call and complain. :(

I didn't see it. They were available online for awhile though. Also, I ordered the $30 perfume and checked my order status online and after it was processed it said $52. They were trying to charge my card more too. I called them and she said she issued me a refund for the difference. So if you ordered the $30 perfume check your orders!

I've looked every where and I can't find it. I'm dying to see since that's my neck of the woods.

I think referenced store was the one in Tulsa. That's the only one I've seen online in the news.

[video=youtube;mnu6yZKo7u8]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnu6yZKo7u8

And this is the news story on it:

http://www.newson6.com/category/121535/video-page?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7994271

I hit up VS on Sunday .. they got more of the totes in on Sunday .. for the first time, they let me stack coupons along with sales. The bras were BOGO 1/2 off, I was able to use my $10 off a bra coupon. The cashier said .. we were told to take every coupon that we are given. Wow ... It was like getting 1 of the bras for free cause I also had an Angel Reward. And I walked out with a Reward Card!

I hit up VS on Sunday .. they got more of the totes in on Sunday .. for the first time, they let me stack coupons along with sales. The bras were BOGO 1/2 off, I was able to use my $10 off a bra coupon. The cashier said .. we were told to take every coupon that we are given. Wow ... It was like getting 1 of the bras for free cause I also had an Angel Reward. And I walked out with a Reward Card!

Very nice!! I have 5 secret reward cards that I can begin using tomorrow. Can't wait to see if I got the big one(500).

Got my stuff in the mail yesterday. The tote bag is bigger than I expected. I got two secret reward cards and both mine are worth $10, of course.

3 of my rewards cards were only $10. I haven't checked the other 2 yet. Probably $10 on them too. I have never had anything over that on my rewards cards.