Deals on smartphones on Black Friday

maderemark

I'm wondering what time I should plan on getting to the sprint store on Friday. DH works thursday night into friday morning so there's no guarantee that he'll be home by 8am which was when I was planning to go out. Hopefully everyone else is still shopping elsewhere lol

You can get the SIII on sprint.com on Thurs morning, probably around midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

Ok just heard that Radio Shack has the SIII for Sprint for $50 with no activation fee and a $50 Google Play credit. Hoping on my computer to find out more.

Ok just checked. It's true but for new lines only. It's $100 for upgrades. :P

Online only.

Edited by Jen8112

Galaxy S3 will be $49 online www.radioshack.com and www.sprint.com/holiday on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Same price in-store at Radio Shak and Sprint stores Friday morning. Sam's Club has the best deal for $0.96, but my damn membership expired. Any word on Walmart and Best Buy's price?

BTW, if you have Sprint and plan on doing an early upgrade for $50, make sure they make adjustents to your account so you can buy a phone at a third party retailer(Radio Shack, Sam's, BestBuy, etc). If you don't, you can only take advantage of an early upgrade at a Sprint "Corporate" stores.

Its not just online, I did this deal yeasterday in our local store. I think the $50 google play card only runs thru today. For AT&T it is $100. I traded in my Iphone3gs and got $50 off the price of my new Galaxy S3.

Ok just heard that Radio Shack has the SIII for Sprint for $50 with no activation fee and a $50 Google Play credit. Hoping on my computer to find out more.

Ok just checked. It's true but for new lines only. It's $100 for upgrades. :P

Online only.

Walmart is $129 for AT&T. I think Best buy is $50 but not sure

Galaxy S3 will be $49 online www.radioshack.com and www.sprint.com/holiday on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Same price in-store at Radio Shak and Sprint stores Friday morning. Sam's Club has the best deal for $0.96, but my damn membership expired. Any word on Walmart and Best Buy's price?

BTW, if you have Sprint and plan on doing an early upgrade for $50, make sure they make adjustents to your account so you can buy a phone at a third party retailer(Radio Shack, Sam's, BestBuy, etc). If you don't, you can only take advantage of an early upgrade at a Sprint "Corporate" stores.

Finally got my Samsung Galaxy S 3 45 minutes later! Sprint's site was SLOOOOOOW. I had to abandon one Firefox session when it got stuck and wouldn't let me hit the "continue" button. I finally got it to load on Google Chrome and got it ordered.

Finally got my Samsung Galaxy S 3 45 minutes later! Sprint's site was SLOOOOOOW. I had to abandon one Firefox session when it got stuck and wouldn't let me hit the "continue" button. I finally got it to load on Google Chrome and got it ordered.

I was trying to buy on my phone. I don't think it worked. :P

Snagged the Amazon Galaxy III deal for Verizon since that's our carrier. Asked Verizon to price match, was told 'no'. But, I don't feel like switching carriers and having to buy 3 new phones, so I went with Amazon - they also had free apps for the phone and have a free app a day. My teen lost his phone and I told him he's getting a junky prepaid one with no texting. I think he'll be surprised in a few weeks. :yup:

Got mine Friday morning :) Got to the store 10 minutes before they opened and was second in line. By the time they opened there were like 15 people behind me lol. Been playing with it all weekend (after I wrestle it away from my son lol) and love it :)

Got mine Friday morning :) Got to the store 10 minutes before they opened and was second in line. By the time they opened there were like 15 people behind me lol. Been playing with it all weekend (after I wrestle it away from my son lol) and love it :)

I would have been at SAMs Fri morning if I didn't give birth Thurs night. Lol ;)