Deals on smartphones on Black Friday

maderemark

I've been buying phones on black Friday for a few years. Best Buy, Target, Radio Shack and Walmart all have deals which range from about 10-50 percent off.

One word of advice, if it's a prepaid phone, order over the internet when the BF deals become available and then activate at home. In stores, people are trying to ACTIVATE along with buy cell phones, so the wait is horrible.

really?! hmm....i will check on that. I think my dh would like it but he loves his motorola tundra. My coworker told me to upgrade all of my (3) phone lines to the iphone 5 and then sell them..lol..

Thanks.

Jenn

If you can deal with the phones you have for another 2 years then its defiantly worth it cuz you can sell your iPhone 5s for like $500-600 each on eBay. That could fund most of our BFs. Lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

I'm looking to upgrade to the G SIII and the lady at the sprint store yesterday said that I would be able to get it bf when i renewed my contract. Now to see if I can hold out that long lol

That's what I though. I have an iPhone 4S but for $50 why not right?! Lol. I just saw the Radio Shack BF ad and they have the GSIII for $50 but its for new activations only. Does anyone know if its in Sprint stores only or can I order online?

That's what I though. I have an iPhone 4S but for $50 why not right?! Lol. I just saw the Radio Shack BF ad and they have the GSIII for $50 but its for new activations only. Does anyone know if its in Sprint stores only or can I order online?

I knew there was something I forgot to ask yesterday.. don't know if I'll be able to be there first thing :(

I'm trying but anyone who knows me knows that patience IS NOT one of my virtues lol

I've had my upgrade since Sept 1st! I've had my iPhone for over a year now! For anyone that knows me that is an accomplishment. Lol ;)

Looks like SAMs has the GSIII for $.97 on BF. Can't make out in the ad what carrier it's for or if its new activations or not. Looks like the blue or white one and I know Sprint has those colors. Does say in store only.

Looks like SAMs has the GSIII for $.97 on BF. Can't make out in the ad what carrier it's for or if its new activations or not. Looks like the blue or white one and I know Sprint has those colors. Does say in store only.

I was there today looking at them...before I saw the ad...and they have the S3 for Sprint and ATT. I am getting it...finally!!

I was there today looking at them...before I saw the ad...and they have the S3 for Sprint and ATT. I am getting it...finally!!

It says for qualifying 2-year service agreement so I guess that upgrades too? I was happy with $50 but really happy with $.96! If its for Sprint I will be getting a blue one and a white one. :)