Black Friday T-shirts - Status Update & Discussion Thread

ehstrojette

Brad, did you get my PM a few days ago? I wasn't able to message BigJimSlade for some reason so I went ahead and messaged you.

Yep, got it.

Brad I pm'ed Dev and he said he got my info so hopefully he's passed it on to you. Thanks!

If you sent it to him, then I have it.

won a shirt in the scavenger hunt. Can't wait to get it. hoping for it to arrive on tuesday!

The prize shirts people won via contests won't ship until Tuesday. The shirts that have already shipped were for those who ordered them, so you'll have to wait until late this week or early next week for yours.

All of the shirts won in contests this year were dropped off at the post office last night, so those are on their way to all you contest winners. They were sent first class mail, so it could take up to a week to get them depending on how far you are from me.

All of the shirts won in contests this year were dropped off at the post office last night, so those are on their way to all you contest winners. They were sent first class mail, so it could take up to a week to get them depending on how far you are from me.

WooHoo! Thanks Brad, can't wait!

I'm in WI...hopefully mine will get here this week still! YAY!

GOT MY SHIRT. People are already jealous :gdnum1: It looks great and is excellent quality. Thanks so much. Passed out some buisness cards at work and will pass the rest out at church tonight. Also I was able to get on the radio to discuss black friday this morning. Everyone was talking about another site so I had to REPEATEDLY mention Gottadeal as the best ALL YEAR AROUND SITE, not just black friday - even though it is the best at that also. :clapping:

The prize shirts people won via contests won't ship until Tuesday. The shirts that have already shipped were for those who ordered them, so you'll have to wait until late this week or early next week for yours.

Thanks for letting me know. Can't wait to get it and again thanks for the great giveaway that allowed me to win it. I look forward to receiving it and wearing it on Black Friday!

GOT MY SHIRT. People are already jealous :gdnum1: It looks great and is excellent quality. Thanks so much. Passed out some buisness cards at work and will pass the rest out at church tonight. Also I was able to get on the radio to discuss black friday this morning. Everyone was talking about another site so I had to REPEATEDLY mention Gottadeal as the best ALL YEAR AROUND SITE, not just black friday - even though it is the best at that also. :clapping:

Awesomeness Jesusluvu!!!