LEGO City Mining The Mine Play Set for $39.96 @ Walmart (Starting 10/21)

revecca

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FSDEbSW0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

LEGO City Mining The Mine Play Set for $39.96 Orig. $99.97

*Note: Look in the Walmart Ads (page before last) TRU & Target May Price Match

*Other Lego Sets On Sale As Well.

*People are going in to get the item because the price hasn't changed online yet. Weird, :confused:

I just went into Walmart this morning to get an ad to price match. No ads available, but they had 4 sets on the shelf. They rang up $39.96! The sign on the shelf was still regular price. Thank you so much Revecca!

I just went into Walmart this morning to get an ad to price match. No ads available, but they had 4 sets on the shelf. They rang up $39.96! The sign on the shelf was still regular price. Thank you so much Revecca!

I don't know why they are doing this? It's in their ads online, but yet they don't have it on sale on their website. They also don't have the ads in their stores yet, and they don't have the items priced so you have to take the item up to the register. Again, Weird!!!!

Be careful. I think they're catching on! My DH went to our only local store that had one in stock. The nice guy in the toy dept put it at the CS desk for him to grab! It rang up the original $89.97. My DH was smart and told them that's not the price in the flyer and it should be $39.96. She huffed but changed the price to match the flyer.

I don't know why they are doing this? It's in their ads online, but yet they don't have it on sale on their website. They also don't have the ads in their stores yet, and they don't have the items priced so you have to take the item up to the register. Again, Weird!!!!

Walmart will tell you that they are separate entities. Walmart and Walmart.com prices do not always match and Walmart will not PM Walmart.com. It is weird. Anyways, Walmart was out of these, but my DS was able to PM at Target ;). He went and got a sunday paper to get the ad and was able to PM. Thanks OP!

Walmart will tell you that they are separate entities. Walmart and Walmart.com prices do not always match and Walmart will not PM Walmart.com. It is weird. Anyways, Walmart was out of these, but my DS was able to PM at Target ;). He went and got a sunday paper to get the ad and was able to PM. Thanks OP!

Which entities is supposed to follow the price listed in their ad, their online store or their actual store? Either way, Walmart messed up. It's in their ad, but they don't have them on sale in the store or online. Did they mess up on the flyer? What's their deal? Anyway, glad someone of you are/were able to get in on this.

Which entities is supposed to follow the price listed in their ad, their online store or their actual store? Either way, Walmart messed up. It's in their ad, but they don't have them on sale in the store or online. Did they mess up on the flyer? What's their deal? Anyway, glad someone of you are/were able to get in on this.

They messed up the flyer. It is an error, and you are not going to see it online. There were apparently several errors in this weeks ad. Something about the new Skylanders game, too, though it might have been a separate flyer. I didn't notice it in the ad I grabbed. Walmart was out of stock, which I knew from checking online, but they had ads. When I took the ad to TRU, they would not honor it because they said it was an error. They had a corporate email about it that told managers not to honor it. I know the manager and he pulled it up and showed me. I guess they had an all call go out to stores on the Skylanders thing the day before. So, I took the ad to Target. PMed no problem at all. The cashier balked a bit at the amount, and got a manager to do the override. Can't blame her, I wouldn't want to be in trouble for it either. Thanks again, OP!

what exactly, the game, the cards, or just anything skylanders? because i've seen some stuff on sale.

He's getting the game and a couple of the figures for Christmas. I looked up the add but didn't see any Skylanders anything for my area. I just started shopping so am going to keep an eye out for deals.

Just found out that Walmart has on sale/clearance lots of Lego sets. They are not showing online or in their ads. This is from my friend in Philly. She was getting a raincheck for the mining set, and the lady who was helping told her. Not sure if it's just in her area or everywhere (not sure how Walmart works, lol).

Just found out that Walmart has on sale/clearance lots of Lego sets. They are not showing online or in their ads. This is from my friend in Philly. She was getting a raincheck for the mining set, and the lady who was helping told her. Not sure if it's just in her area or everywhere (not sure how Walmart works, lol).

Sale-wise, I didn't see anything to speak of when I stopped by. They had a couple others in the same ad, but the price was not a sale, just advertising them. Clearance-wise, it is done on a store by store basis, so what is on clearance there may not be where you are, or even another store in the same town. It is very, very inconsistent and annoying. You can get some great deals sometimes, but you just have to get lucky.

My friend says thank you. All the stores that price match in town are out. But she got a rain check from Walmart. They said it was a misprint, but they are honoring it. They claim to be unsure if they will get any in by Christmas. But I told her I doubted that very much. So she has a rain check and just hopes she can use it.