The Great Big Toys R Us Book Posted

Brad

came in the mail today , with the 10 off 100 coupon, but not the coupon on the back for the 10 gift card with 75 purchase (got two books one with the coupon on front and no coupon on back and one with no coupon on front with coupon for gift card on back) the ad with the gift card offer will be available in the newspapers and in store they normally have ahuge box filled with them they will not have the coupon on front tho...also the gift cards are a reward card type thing where u only have so much time to use them (unless of course u get aq cashier that give you a standard gist card then you dont have to worry about expiration times lol)

My nephew just called to say they got their big book in the mail in Stratford CT and all the things he wanted! Still didn't get ours two towns away! I always like to look at the hard copy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

Just an update.. Got my big book in the mail today.. Milford ct! Finally! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

I got my book today with the 10 off $100...but I also got a book (flier) from babies r us that had a coupon for the $10 gc with a 75 purchase. I don't usually even look through this book since I don't have a baby but happened to look at it and it is for $75 worth of toys (not specifically baby toys). So make sure you look through the things you get from there.

I got ""4"""of the Q's $10 G.C. when you spend $75.First person to PM me can have them.Very sad for me this year but kids are to old for toys. :(((

If no one takes them, call your local Toys for Tots organization. T4T is hooked up with Toys R Us where they get to spend X amount in the store and I know up here the store managers will work w/ the T4T that have those coupons. Makes checking out pure hell, but I know when I used to help w/ the T4T shopping at TRU, we would get like $200-$300 in gift cards by doing this. We would use those gift cards to make a last minute run after the mass community collection to fill in holes in certain age categories to make sure each kids in each age level got at least 2-3 toys from us.