Bath and Body Works

oandesmom814

Not sure about the hand soaps but I did ask about the signature collection and was told they will be buy 3, get 3 free on BF. Total rumor from a BBW employee though.

Are the holiday scents considered to be in the signature collection? I don't remember. Also has anyone seen the Twisted Peppermint scent in the stores? I know its for a limited time but I was unable to go to the mall for a while because of Sandy. I went last week but didn't see any and did not have time to ask.

Their Black Friday FB Event page reads.

1. Friday Only 2012 Special : White Barn Christmas 3 Wicks candle for $10

2. Friday Only: All 2 pack Wallflower Refill $5

3. Black Weekend : Buy 3 Get 3 Signature Body Care

4. Black Weekend : All 3 wicks candle Buy 2 for $20

5 Sign up ( with your cellphone text, which I am NOT) to get your offer. Which begain Nov 23 at 3pm ( didn't say the time zone)

Darn it I forgot to add this

They are doing a Exclusive Black Friday giveaway on their Twitter. Following !!

Blah. My memory are not what they used to be. They also got a small and LONG article on Stacking Coupons on Black Friday

1. Can I use multiple coupons in one transaction on Black Friday in stores?

Yes, for Black Friday only, you can use multiple coupons as long as you qualify for each individual offer’s required purchase amount. If you have two (2) $10 off $30 purchase coupons, you’ll need to spend at least $60 (before tax) in order to redeem them both. You can also use any free item or percentage off coupons as well.

*Online transactions will only accept 1 offer per purchase.*

2. Is there a limit on the number of coupons I can redeem in one transaction?

No, there is no limit on the number of coupons you can redeem in one transaction, as long as you qualify for each offer individually.

3. Can I use email offers or coupons more than once?

No, each physical coupon or email printout will be surrendered at the time of purchase. If you have a screenshot of the offer on your phone, you may only use it once.

4. Does a gift card purchase qualify me for the VIP Bag?

Yes, a gift card purchase will work towards qualifying you for the VIP Bag all weekend, or while supplies last.

*Gift card purchases online, will not qualify you for the VIP Bag.*

5. Is there a limit on how many VIP Bags I can purchase?

No, there is no limit. For every $40 you spend, you will qualify for the VIP Bag at $20. The $20 you spend on the VIP Bag will help you qualify for the next one and so on.

6. Can I use coupons and take advantage of the VIP Bag promotion too?

Yes, coupons can be combined with the VIP Bag promotion.

7. If I am purchasing gift cards only, can I use my coupons towards that purchase?

No, coupons are not valid towards gift card purchases.

8. Do I need to have a physical coupon or can I just give the cashier a coupon code I found online?

You need to either present a physical coupon or be able to show an email offer on your phone.

9. If I have a coupon that is expired, can I still use it in store?

We offer a three day grace period on either end of the redemption period - you can use it three (3) days before the beginning date or three (3) days after the expiration date.

10. Can I use coupons along with in-store promotions such as “buy 3, get 3 free or 2 for $20”?

Yes, coupons can be combined with our special in-store promotional pricing.

Edited by 2chia