Target - Price Adjustments?

financebrat

Will Target do the price adjustments with the receipt only or do you need to bring the items in with you? Any other tips/info on this?

Thanks!! Amy

More likely just the receipt. Check with your local Target though. Since it seems nowadays EVERYTHING is different from store to store. So check with the Target you bought your stuff at. :gd_twocen

I went today, stopped by the service desk before I started shopping to make sure they would do I price adjustment. The rude girl said "NO" before I could even finish my question. Needless to say, I went and asked someone else who of course said "yes", as long as it was within the 14 day window. I filled up my cart and went to check out. As I was checking out, just to put my mind at rest, I asked again. She said she wasn't sure and if she should call someone and ask for me. Of course I said YEAH!! Two girls came over one said yes, within 14 days and then the other one (who was supposed to be the cashiers manager) said technically it wasn't 14 days...HUH?? She said it was within the 14 day ad window. Does it make sense to you?? Me either, I asked numerous times for her to clarify exactly what the policy was and all she could tell me was the purchases I made today could be price adjusted until NEXT Saturday. Good for Black Friday and that was my biggest concern!

This was my experience...hope everone elses Target has a much clearer policy. Good Luck

I went today, stopped by the service desk before I started shopping to make sure they would do I price adjustment. The rude girl said "NO" before I could even finish my question. Needless to say, I went and asked someone else who of course said "yes", as long as it was within the 14 day window. I filled up my cart and went to check out. As I was checking out, just to put my mind at rest, I asked again. She said she wasn't sure and if she should call someone and ask for me. Of course I said YEAH!! Two girls came over one said yes, within 14 days and then the other one (who was supposed to be the cashiers manager) said technically it wasn't 14 days...HUH?? She said it was within the 14 day ad window. Does it make sense to you?? Me either, I asked numerous times for her to clarify exactly what the policy was and all she could tell me was the purchases I made today could be price adjusted until NEXT Saturday. Good for Black Friday and that was my biggest concern!

This was my experience...hope everone elses Target has a much clearer policy. Good Luck

If you encounter problems with Service Desk people, Cashiers, or the Manager ask for a number or contact information for the District Manager. :greenappl

Thanks SaturnBoy!

Your welcome...

By the way....99% of the time asking for a District Manager the problem should resolve itself. Its mainly used as a "scare" tatic!! Something I learned in the Retail World. Usually the manager will break down and help you by the time you ask for the DM. The SM does not want to deal with the DM on a BF!!