Odd Holiday Gift Requests

pogiporkchop

DS5 has requested a basketball court, not just Portable basketball system. And yesterday he decided he needed to add the Lego Star Wars Death Star since he removed his request for a Nintendo DS. I've already started warning him that Santa may not be fulfilling those requests. Now he wants to spend his own money on the Death Star. Not happening, we'll visit it at the Lego store and there it will stay for $400.

Well for the second year in a row my DD7 has placed the task on Santa to find the ultra rare Unicorn. It's funny because she is so innocent and nonchalant about it. She said I knows Santa must have been busy last year and he'll bring it this year. LOL. Her other request was for a puppy to give to her best friend because their dog just passed away. So if anyone sees any great deals on Unicorns or Puppies let me know!

A live unicorn no but there is a recipe out there flowing on the internet for Unicorn poop that a young girl would love. You can always make a batch of it and say ... Well.. Santa say Unicorn is out but they did stop by... And, then show her the cookies ?

• 3 weeks later...

My son (7) has asked for a zebra two years in a row now. Oddly, my Dh found one on Craigslist last week! However, we are NOT getting a zebra because even though we live in the country it is all I can do to deal with our German Shepherd and her needs lol.

DS also requested an Easy Bake Oven. When his Dad asked him why he said "Cause I need something to eat once in awhile!"