Odd Holiday Gift Requests

pogiporkchop

Once again my DD has come up with a most interesting request. She is really into pandas right now and so she has asked for... panda underwear! Mind you this is not as odd as some of the things she has come up with in the past couple of years (see prior odd gift threads for other mentions) but I have no doubt she will once again come up with something truly odd before BF.

What requests have you gotten or made? I'm especially interested in hearing what anyone who is new to GD has encountered. :)

My son wants a pig. A real pig as a pet...when I try to explain to him that we arent allowed to have a pig as a pet he justs says santa will bring it...oh boy!

I almost have my husband convinced that we should get a miniature pig when we move. lmao

http://www.micropetpigs.com/Our-Micro-Pigs.html

http://www.micropetpigs.com/TORINO_AND_PIGGY_SUE._op_760x729.jpg

Our piglets will be 10-35 pounds as adults.

Well for the second year in a row my DD7 has placed the task on Santa to find the ultra rare Unicorn. It's funny because she is so innocent and nonchalant about it. She said I knows Santa must have been busy last year and he'll bring it this year. LOL. Her other request was for a puppy to give to her best friend because their dog just passed away. So if anyone sees any great deals on Unicorns or Puppies let me know!

My ds9 wants a magic ring so he can travel anywhere he wants.

I totally could go for one of these too :D

My three year old daughter really, really wants Thomas underwear, my husband said absolutely not since they only make boy Thomas underwear and told her that it was different than hers, so she couldn't get Thomas underwear, but let's face it, mama is going to get her Thomas underwear even if there are extra little flaps in it..

My three year old daughter really, really wants Thomas underwear, my husband said absolutely not since they only make boy Thomas underwear and told her that it was different than hers, so she couldn't get Thomas underwear, but let's face it, mama is going to get her Thomas underwear even if there are extra little flaps in it..

LOL love it!!!! I would too :)

Well for the second year in a row my DD7 has placed the task on Santa to find the ultra rare Unicorn. It's funny because she is so innocent and nonchalant about it. She said I knows Santa must have been busy last year and he'll bring it this year. LOL. Her other request was for a puppy to give to her best friend because their dog just passed away. So if anyone sees any great deals on Unicorns or Puppies let me know!

Hmmm... Maybe Santa has a rule, no live animals??

DS6 wants aluminium foil.

He loves repurposing our trash for craft projects - boxes, cans, strings, tp rolls, etc. I cant throw anything away without him saying "I wanted to make something out of that!" Well, I don't let him play with my new roll of foil, and apparently the scrapes aren't coming fast enough, so he plans on asking Santa for his very own roll.

He loves repurposing our trash for craft projects - boxes, cans, strings, tp rolls, etc. I cant throw anything away without him saying "I wanted to make something out of that!" Well, I don't let him play with my new roll of foil, and apparently the scrapes aren't coming fast enough, so he plans on asking Santa for his very own roll.

So I hope he gets an extra long roll in his stocking!!

Seriously, this is oddly very cool. He's probably going to grow up and be some sort of creative mastermind genius.

My son did that he wanted Dora underware when he was potty training so I bought them even though they were pink but it worked and now he's forgotten about them. Lol

My DS4 asked for his own vacuum last night. I asked him what he thought he would do with a vacuum and he listed all the things he would clean! Hmmmmmmmm maybe this is really a gift for myself?

My wife was telling me yesterday she was looking at toys in Target I think it was and they had not just a play vacuum but it was a DYSON toy vacuum. I found this funny :)

My wife was telling me yesterday she was looking at toys in Target I think it was and they had not just a play vacuum but it was a DYSON toy vacuum. I found this funny :)

I'll look for that. It was the DYSON handheld that he asked for. I was just like, yeah I want that too! LOL

Actually a family here has a pot belly pig as a pet. I had a pet pig as a kid also. THere is a family on the news here with a girl that got a pot belly pig as a bday present. It's housebroken, but the city doesn't allow livestock and doesn't consider it a pet. IT's been in teh news for months.

My son wants a pig. A real pig as a pet...when I try to explain to him that we arent allowed to have a pig as a pet he justs says santa will bring it...oh boy!

Actually a family here has a pot belly pig as a pet. I had a pet pig as a kid also. THere is a family on the news here with a girl that got a pot belly pig as a bday present. It's housebroken, but the city doesn't allow livestock and doesn't consider it a pet. IT's been in teh news for months.

I would not mind a pig as a pet but we lived in a deeded community with no live stock allowed and VERY little backyard....but a 4 year old boy does not want to listen to tose facts, he just wants his pig...lol I really hope he is not heartbroken when Santa cant bring it to him...

Maybe you can explain that Santa doesn't deal in rare Unicorns because the world would miss out if only one person owned them LOL

• 3 weeks later...

dwc:

Here's a unicorn pillow pet

Happy Nappers Unicorn

Ironically if you google toddler girl thomas underware---it is quite the hot forum topic. Seems they'd get the hint and start making some!