Who's (secretely!) listening to Christmas music already?!

HansieDZ

My favorite "head's up!":

Music Choice Sounds of the Season starts Christmas music on Friday, November 2 this year.

This will literally be on my tv pretty much 24 hours a day until Jan.6,2013!

Thank you for letting us know.. I'm counting down the days!!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

I just discovered Pandora earlier this year and it hadn't occurred to me that it will be a great Christmas music resource! I usually listen to North pole radio but it rarely plays my favorites. I may have to try it out on the sly since my husband refuses to have anything Christmas related in the house prior to Thanksgiving. Although I guess the exception to that rule is the movie Elf. My daughter watches that year round.

Well I'm out all in the open now and don't care who hears it!

Even Hub (who would like to put up Xmas decorations on Dec.23 and take them down on Dec.26) was singing along!

Cooler weather sure helps getting in the spirit.

Now,I just can't wait until Fri. Nov. 2 for Music Choice Sounds of the Season.

:holiday10

We will probably start this week, maybe later, but definatley by BF. After we watch 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown' all bets are off. It sets the mood for the fall season. We love Vince Guaraldi's music in the Peanuts specials and once we hear it, we relate it to the other specials which reminds us of Christmas music; and then it starts, lol.

Monster Mash was hot this morning on the radio. I kept switching stations & it seemed like it was on all of them. For now it will just be my Christmas Wow cd from last year that I put into itunes & listening on the ipod.

Which Christmas Wow is it? There are three of them you know ;). One was last year, the two prior were closer to 2006-08. All great CDs.

Our station that does holiday music started playing it online today. I think they normally switch right before Thanksgiving. I wish they would keep playing until the 12 days of Christmas are actually over - you know in January. Here they stop playing it on 12/26 - which I think is too early!

Our station that does holiday music started playing it online today. I think they normally switch right before Thanksgiving. I wish they would keep playing until the 12 days of Christmas are actually over - you know in January. Here they stop playing it on 12/26 - which I think is too early!

Which station?

Our station that plays Christmas music has been switching over earlier every year-- and I just saw on Facebook that they started today! :D I normally only listen to Christian music (KLOVE) and probably still will of the mornings, but I know where my radio will be tuned for the drive home starting this afternoon! :holiday16

I wish they would keep playing until the 12 days of Christmas are actually over - you know in January. Here they stop playing it on 12/26 - which I think is too early!

I completely agree with you on this! I know there have been a couple times where our family wasn't able to all get together until a day or two after Christmas (and I'm sure other folks go thru the same thing)... It's just like, they start earlier and earlier every year trying to get people in the Christmas "mood," but then as soon as 11:59pm on December 25th is over-- so sorry, Cinderella's fairy godmother has snapped her fingers and it's all over! :(

(So, can you tell I LOVE the Christmas season?! LOL)

The Sounds of the Seasons channel on our cable ( for us it's ch 433 comcast) started its Christmas music today!!! I was listening to it while cleaning earlier. I'm ready to wrap some gifts! ;)

I know!

I woke up at 3 and thought, "Whoo hoo! I can listen to Christmas music on the tv!"

I don't know if I am the only one but I also "watch" the screen too-stupid, I know but I like some of the pictures and

read the Did U Know notes.

As part of the tickets I got for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra winter tour (first year they're doing The Lost Chr-stmas Eve, or so I heard), I was entitled to a free download of their new 5 song EP: Dreams of Butterflies (on a Chr-stmas Night) when it was released. I received the email on the 29th of last month, but only now had time to download and listen to it.

Now I'm really psyched for the show.

I know!

I woke up at 3 and thought, "Whoo hoo! I can listen to Christmas music on the tv!"

I don't know if I am the only one but I also "watch" the screen too-stupid, I know but I like some of the pictures and

I watch the screen too! I live the little tidbits of info and the pretty pictures. Christmas music is my absolute favorite.

I know!

I find myself doing that sometimes, LOL

Anyone a Rod Steward Fan? He has his FIRST Xmas CD out and it is 9.99 from Amazon, I want it very SOON, hard to wait, but I'd have to find other stuff to buy if I want free shipping... anyone think it'd be like 7.99, or 5.99 deal on Amazon BF week? I think I can wait until then, especially since I don't want to buy other junk I don't need at this time.. OPINIONS?

Speaking of the Christmas music.

Who is the singer that you weren't expecting with a Xmas album but it did and you BOUGHT it.

1. Cyndi Lauper . Took a chance and I would say it is a great album.

2. Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. Not sure why I got it or why I haven't gotten rid of it. Some of the songs in there gets on nerve.

3. Sixpence None the Richer. A good album .