Who's (secretely!) listening to Christmas music already?!

HansieDZ

I confess: it's been cool and festive and I've gone to my youtube Christmas playlist already.

Anybody else want to admit to getting into the spirit of the season with a little early holiday music dipping?

I haven't listen to it yet, but I have edited my mp3 player to now included the Xmas music folder. Does that count ? The first one I will be listen to get me into mood is the Band Aid 80s ( with George Michael .... etc version).

I haven't listen to it yet, but I have edited my mp3 player to now included the Xmas music folder. Does that count ? The first one I will be listen to get me into mood is the Band Aid 80s ( with George Michael .... etc version).

I indulge myself with the Band-Aid (80's version) ONLY on Black Friday-it's my special treat!

But YES, moving up a Christmas playlist this early counts ;)

If the weather was warm,I swear I wouldn't even think of it,but with Mother Nature giving us these cool,COOL (below freezing) temps,it's got me thinking...

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"

;)

Edited by HansieDZ

Yes secretly my sister, her kids and my daughter and I have already., our husbands have caught us and give us a hard time.. It's very relaxing for us though.. So they should be happy! I usually start 11/1 but I really needed it this year.. It's been a really rough one

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

I have my Christmas lists on Pandora and have broken them out while surfing...I will confess LOL

Count me in with the Pandora Christmas listeners. We had a couple of days of highs in the low 50s here in north Texas this past week. So I pulled up my Pandora Christmas list. I am lucky my husband loves Christmas as much as I do so no funny looks just smiles all around. :holiday08

Guilty. :rolleyes: I started my Christmas shopping this morning and had Michael Buble's Christmas album on, followed by a little youtube. I don't know if it was the frost on the ground this morning or what, but I am mentally in full Christmas shopping mode. I'm almost done with ds3 already! And I found some great lego stuff for ds8 at Kmart!

Just today my 13 yr. old dd was playing Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" on her ipod and saying how she is really in a Christmas mood. I said I was too and we both agreed it was probably due to the weather. Its been cold this week, and today I bought a couple gifts online. We might watch a Christmas movie this weekend.