Contest: Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

#1) WTF? All I wanted was a frozen pizza....

#2) (Guy in the black hood) Keep the camera off me, I have a warrant out for my arrest but I REALLY need that 42 inch TV!

#3) How many days til the Superbowl?

Tina - would have loved to order a shirt, but am eternally late and didn't see the thread until today - so pick me, pick me!! lol!

P.S. We are on the news every year since it's a 4 generation shopping tradition thing .. we're good advertising for the site ;P

#1 I can't wait to get my GIANT Polaroid Camera home and take some BIG pictures! Wait, this ISN'T a Polaroid Camera?

#2 The Zombies are coming and I forgot my gun!

#3 we waited 4 days mom and all we have is pillows and comforters...where are all the toys?

1) Walmart guy: If everyone will just proceed in an orderly fashion I'm sure we have enough $20 TVs for all of you.

2) Man in hoodie: Bwahaha...I beat all those crazy women through the door. The My Little Pony playsets shall ALL BE MINE!!

3) Dad: This is the face everyone will make when they receive these, the most boring gifts ever.

1. "Attention shoppers!

We have to recall all of these televisions as they forgot to put the nutritional label on them."

2. "Woo-hoody!

With The Honey Badger's potential return next season, those discounted Mathieu football jerseys will be worth something eventually.

Let me at 'em!""

3. "...sigh.

The l-trytophan from yesterday's turkey kicks in at the most inopportune moments..."

1. "Attention shoppers!

We have to recall all of these televisions as they forgot to put the nutritional label on them."

2. "Woo-hoody!

With The Honey Badger's potential return next season, those discounted Mathieu football jerseys will be worth something eventually.

Let me at 'em!""

3. "...sigh.

The l-trytophan from yesterday's turkey kicks in at the most inopportune moments..."

:g_hello: Welcome back Pam!!!

1. Walmart worker in blue with hand to his chest: "I'm having chest pains.....hello? Anyone?

2. Lady in green jacket: "I can't believe I agreed to get 'felt-up' to get the the head of the line. And he is NOT letting go! Creepy perv!"

3. "I can't believe Wal-mart is selling kids for less than $100 on Black Friday!"

1. Guy in the Walmart shirt..."It's not time yet! You can't start taking the TV's until 5:00am......right now is PJ's and toys only!!!!"

2. "Frozen TV's here I come!"

3. Dad "this is the last year!" Kid "This is the only way to do BF!"

Caption 1 Lady in front is pointing out the goy who stole her tv to her son to handle and get her tv back.

Caption 2 Lady in green jacket clothesling lady with blue hat for stomping her frozen toes.

Caption 3 Dad is wandering where is Mom because surely he didnkt get in this mess for a bean bag and doggie bed

#1 (The Lady in the dark Jacket From NYC.) "Frank Lets get a TV for my sistah Gi Gi, Heck we're already here (chuckles) why not you know ??!!"

(The Hubby.) "Honney Lets not get crazzy OKAY ? I know you exited but don't get too crazzy plz, I thought we were only getting 4 TV's For us & the kids this BF >:(

#2 (Every One) Ok, these people realy think they are getting that new Ipad deal (hhahaahha I DONT THINK SO IM HERE IM GETTING THE DEAL)

# 3 (The lady with the kid) "Ok what's really going on here, this KID IS NOT MINES. I mean I know the deals are great this year BUT COME ON PPLS dont leave your kid behind."

thats all i got lol, Great Contest Brad,

GOOD Luck Every one !!!:D

#1 JENGA!

#2 Firsties on the bathroom!!

#His first camping trip.

You missed the contest end by a little bit, sorry. But another contest is coming! So keep your eyes open! :)

This contest has ended. I'll announce the winners tomorrow after I go through the responses and choose my favorites.

Look for another contest soon :D