Contest: Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1. "Does anyone know if they have any more tickets for the Lasagna? I hope they don't run out before I get up there!"

2. To the lady on the right: I hope they didn't run out of sneakers before you got back to the shoe department, those flip-flops look mighty cold!

3. "Seriously mom, I can just take a nap here and no one will notice or try to steal your doorbusters! Please let me sleep!"

#1 OK so the rules are the first one to stack 10 tv's wins a Box O' Joe. On your mark, get set, go!

#2 OMG the Snuggies are right in front!

#3 So with price matching and my early bird extra 20% coupon off this kid should be pretty cheap.

1. Super Bowl is only a month and half away, the one with the most tv's is gonna have one hellva party!

2. OMG! Is that Joe Manganiello was handing out the $5 toasters?

3. Sheets, pillows and blankets? Geez Mom, you pulled me out of bed at 2 am to wait for that? I'm going back to sleep, wake me when we get home.

1. Buy a new TV and get Stouffer's TV dinners to go with it!

2. Middle woman: "Wow, I can't believe I am in the Target!" Woman behind her, "Aaahhh! I am right here, and I still can't get in!

3. Bean Bags or Boys, your choice, just $6.95 each.

1. "Go ahead, help yourself. I'm waiting for the tvs on the pallets in the black shrink wrap."

2. "What? THIS is the line for the ladies room?!?"

3. "Oh, if only I could return everything on this cart... And I mean everything... darned lazy good-for-nothing..." ::grumbles::

1. Dude, I know we can fit a couple more things on top... I swear - just put it on there !

2. OMG... I think I just pee'd myself with excitement ( woman behind her ). Lady you just pee'd on my foot !!!!

3. I can't believe the deal I am going to get on the overstuffed boy this year !

1. You need to put these back, the line forms in the frozen food isle.

2. (Lady in green coat) Get out of my way people! I don't need the $5 mixer, I need a bathroom NOW!

3. 10 pm bargains, check, now a nap until the midnight round of electronics at walmart.

#1. "Attention Walmart shoppers, I know you are a bit dismayed, so let me assure you that Emerson and Polaroid are in fact real televisions, so feel free to toss them around as you normally would!"

# 2. "Quick! Let me in!!!! There is a gigantic strapless Bra chasing me from Macy's dept store!!!!"

#3. Son: "See Mom, I told you this would happen!" "Dev said in the 101 camping rules to shop BEFORE Black Friday for supplies". Mom: "Whatever!!!"