Contest: Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/ideas/bfshirt2012.gif

Another t-shirt contest! We've done this one the last few years and it's always been pretty fun, so we'll do it again.

Below are 3 photos from past Black Fridays. Come up with a caption for each photo and post them in this thread.

Entries will be accepted until 9pm ET on Monday, October 15th. At that point, I'll choose 3 of my favorites to win Black Friday t-shirts and then (for those of you who aren't as creative, lol) I'll choose 3 more at random from all the other entries to also win shirts, so we're going to give away 6 total t-shirts for this contest!

If you've already won a BF t-shirt in a previous contest this year, you can't be selected as a winner again, but you can still feel free to post your captions.

Also, while you can feel free to post more than one set of captions, there is a limit of one entry for the contest per member.

Good luck and here are the photos:

PHOTO #1

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/caption1.jpg

PHOTO #2

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/caption2.jpg

PHOTO #3

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/caption3.jpg

#1. Let's see how high we can stack them. Then we'll see if they can see this fire in the next town over.

#2. OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wedgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3. I'm tired of pushing him around; when is it going to be my turn.

Alt. #1.

This store gives new meaning to TV dinners.

Edited by bpr

#1. Will someone PLEASE get these TVs out of my way I REALLY need some frozen Lasagna.

#2. OMG do I get to be on the internets AND get an 50" TV for $300?

#3. Wow this is WAY more comfortable than I thought now I see why the dog wanted a new bed AND a beanbag chair.

1. Guy in the black jacket towards the front of pic..."Imma bust you up if you touch my wife's t.v."

2. The lady in green is talking to the lady in black.."Hurry, I'll hold her back while you grab those towels."

3. I see a divorce in the future if she expects me to do this again.

Edited by jade2002
misspelled word

#1---Hmmm...let's see..We have one for Mom, Brother Bill, Cousin Charley, Aunt Sue...yep, we're good...that fills the list.

#2---Aaahhh!! the line is moving...push!!..:eek:

#3---I here it calling my name....just a little rest before the next round...

Photo 1: Guy in Blue shirt, "These suckers don't know the good deals are stacked way over there"

Photo 2: Lady in Black Hoodie at the door, "If I try to look crazy maybe people will give me some space"

Photo 3: Person pushing cart, "I may have gotten junk, but at least I got something"

1. *said by the Wal-Mart associate "And over here we have the rarely seen Black Friday TV Hoarder. Notice the way they pull at the TV's and put them in their buggies, even though, they are trapped by the others in their flock."

2. I don't always do Black Friday....but when I do, I am scared to death.

3. DAAAAAAD! When can we go home? WE have been shopping since 4pm on Thanksgiving! I thought it was BLACK FRIDAY ??!!

1 - Keep passing the TVs down so we all get one... dumb jack@$$es don't realize this is the hard to find item and the only way for me to get it is to trick them into keep passing them down, lol.

2 - I'll hold them back... you act like a crazy woman and yell like we planned it earlier while online for tha past 3 days, lol.

3 - Sorry, not UPC code, you'll have to put him back.

1: <guy in long-sleeved blue shirt> -- "Yes ma'am it's a TV" (while thinking - "dummy it's says TV in 40 pt font!!!")

2: <woman with surprised look> --- OMG Who just gave me a wedgie?!?

3: <adult> --- Wow, I can see the front of the line. Maybe we will get there before he has to go potty.

1: <customer getting tv> -- "Wow $300, That 18 year old who told me that the price of these would never be below 1000.00 was wrong" (My thoughts the year I got this at WalMart.)

2: <woman with surprised look> --- Why did I let my kids talk me into this?!?

3: <adult> --- Hmm... Wonder what I can offer my son to let me sleep.

1. Women in white touching TV- I don't even need a TV but these must be on some kind of sale so I will take one...

2. Women with surprised look- I have just been violated!! I better get the sales I came for!

3. Women Pushing Cart- How do I always get stuck putting back the returns? And what aisle does does this kid go in?

#1 And as the tour continued, the guide explained to the crowd that this was the elusive Black Friday shopper.

#2 All the hours of warrior training paid off for Martha as she ran screaming into the store.

#3 "I wonder if little Bobby found the bathroom..."