Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Contest: Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,181 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 11:15 am

Posted Image

Another t-shirt contest! We've done this one the last few years and it's always been pretty fun, so we'll do it again.

Below are 3 photos from past Black Fridays. Come up with a caption for each photo and post them in this thread.

Entries will be accepted until 9pm ET on Monday, October 15th. At that point, I'll choose 3 of my favorites to win Black Friday t-shirts and then (for those of you who aren't as creative, lol) I'll choose 3 more at random from all the other entries to also win shirts, so we're going to give away 6 total t-shirts for this contest!

If you've already won a BF t-shirt in a previous contest this year, you can't be selected as a winner again, but you can still feel free to post your captions.

Also, while you can feel free to post more than one set of captions, there is a limit of one entry for the contest per member.

Good luck and here are the photos:

PHOTO #1
Posted Image

PHOTO #2
Posted Image

PHOTO #3
Posted Image

#2 bpr  OFFLINE  

bpr

To the Batmobile...for savings

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 11:20 am

#1. Let's see how high we can stack them. Then we'll see if they can see this fire in the next town over. #2. OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wedgie!!!!!!!!!!!!! #3. I'm tired of pushing him around; when is it going to be my turn. Alt. #1. This store gives new meaning to TV dinners.

Edited by bpr, Oct 10, 2012 - 2:07 pm.

~Don't get cancelled!
~Quickly Robin!! To the Batmobile... for savings! :usaribbon:usflag:

'It's not a lie, if you believe it':tongue1:

#3 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 3,276 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 11:44 am

#1. Will someone PLEASE get these TVs out of my way I REALLY need some frozen Lasagna. #2. OMG do I get to be on the internets AND get an 50" TV for $300? #3. Wow this is WAY more comfortable than I thought now I see why the dog wanted a new bed AND a beanbag chair.

#4 jade2002  OFFLINE  

jade2002

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 11:54 am

1. Guy in the black jacket towards the front of pic..."Imma bust you up if you touch my wife's t.v." 2. The lady in green is talking to the lady in black.."Hurry, I'll hold her back while you grab those towels." 3. I see a divorce in the future if she expects me to do this again.

Edited by jade2002, Oct 10, 2012 - 1:30 pm.
misspelled word

#5 harrispizza4  OFFLINE  

harrispizza4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 11:55 am

Photo #1 Hey guys it's not time yet, I'm going to need you to put those back! Photo #2 Crazy lady with mace sprays shoppers! Photo #3 She got a great deal on this kid!

#6 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,181 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 12:33 pm

Every time I post these pictures each year I always have a second or two of regret that I have to miss out on the craziness each year :P

#7 dealluvr  OFFLINE  

dealluvr

• 7,300 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 12:57 pm

1) why are tvs in the frozen food section? 2)YES I AM nadia suleman! 3)im here for the ride
i love my boys

#8 Stowasser  OFFLINE  

Stowasser

Jill (Boo)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,951 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 1:06 pm

1) Waittttttt, I am trying to read the specs on the box 2) Whoop, someone just goosed me 3) oooo, all squishy and on the 2nd photo, who wears flip flops to a BF event like that

#9 ISU ME  OFFLINE  

ISU ME

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 1:16 pm

1. I came for the frozen food, but what the heck, I think I'll get a tv too! 2. I am SO excited!!! (and a little scared!) 3. Thank you mom, for buying soft stuff that makes a nice comfy bed.

#10 pogiporkchop  OFFLINE  

pogiporkchop

• 1,607 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 2:19 pm

#1: Go ahead - we know the next one has the lucky prize symbol attached. #2: I'd like to know what that lady was prodded with to get that reaction... #3: See? It is possible to have the best of everything on BF! (Dad may not think so...)

#11 bethed1976  OFFLINE  

bethed1976

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 2:19 pm

Price check in TV in frozen food !!! What the hell have I got myself into !!! Gotta start training them young.

#12 okannie  OFFLINE  

okannie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 2:55 pm

#1---Hmmm...let's see..We have one for Mom, Brother Bill, Cousin Charley, Aunt Sue...yep, we're good...that fills the list. #2---Aaahhh!! the line is moving...push!!..:eek: #3---I here it calling my name....just a little rest before the next round...

#13 chilimak  OFFLINE  

chilimak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 3:12 pm

1. Move these tvs out of the the way, I want my frozen dinner!! 2. Ack, I've been goosed!!!! 3. Nappy time.

#14 len_mullen  OFFLINE  

len_mullen

• 1,882 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 3:27 pm

#1: Is this the express line? #2 (guy with the ski pole in the front): I cut everyone! #3 (kid): Are we there yet?

#15 mgmckny  OFFLINE  

mgmckny

• 2,837 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 3:28 pm

1. Do you think this will fit in the Mini? 2. I hope there are still some 4.00 pjs left! 3. I hope my husband will let me keep him, he was so cute!
“Next to a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." Groucho :yup:

#16 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 3:29 pm

Photo 1: Guy in Blue shirt, "These suckers don't know the good deals are stacked way over there" Photo 2: Lady in Black Hoodie at the door, "If I try to look crazy maybe people will give me some space" Photo 3: Person pushing cart, "I may have gotten junk, but at least I got something"

#17 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

Super Ultra Uber Geeky BF Mod

• 4,528 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, North America, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 3:38 pm

I'll bite: #1. "I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but these are NOT the TV dinners we advertized in our ad!" #2. "Maced! I've been maced!" #3. Meanwhile... 12 days after father and son arrived in line at Best Buy...

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#18 LCPanther1975  OFFLINE  

LCPanther1975

BF Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 4:15 pm

1. *said by the Wal-Mart associate "And over here we have the rarely seen Black Friday TV Hoarder. Notice the way they pull at the TV's and put them in their buggies, even though, they are trapped by the others in their flock." 2. I don't always do Black Friday....but when I do, I am scared to death. 3. DAAAAAAD! When can we go home? WE have been shopping since 4pm on Thanksgiving! I thought it was BLACK FRIDAY ??!!

#19 biomajor  OFFLINE  

biomajor

Michelle

• 6,332 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 4:50 pm

1. Crowd surfing, the Black Friday way. 2. I just need to go to the bathroom, get out of my way! 3. I have the best seat in the house!

#20 TazErase  OFFLINE  

TazErase

Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 5:05 pm

1 - Keep passing the TVs down so we all get one... dumb jack@$$es don't realize this is the hard to find item and the only way for me to get it is to trick them into keep passing them down, lol. 2 - I'll hold them back... you act like a crazy woman and yell like we planned it earlier while online for tha past 3 days, lol. 3 - Sorry, not UPC code, you'll have to put him back.

#21 rccola18  OFFLINE  

rccola18

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 5:33 pm

#1: **Take one down and pass it around, 99 Polaroid TV's on the wall** #2: Yeah! I knew this was the perfect time to pick up a container of milk! #3: Kid Accessory included with any purchase! Assembly Required.

#22 gdulaney  OFFLINE  

gdulaney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 5:36 pm

1: <guy in long-sleeved blue shirt> -- "Yes ma'am it's a TV" (while thinking - "dummy it's says TV in 40 pt font!!!") 2: <woman with surprised look> --- OMG Who just gave me a wedgie?!? 3: <adult> --- Wow, I can see the front of the line. Maybe we will get there before he has to go potty.

#23 dogtree  OFFLINE  

dogtree

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 5:42 pm

1. I don't even have CAAAAAAAABBLE!! 2. BATTERIES!!!!! 3. All this for a blanket and a pillow!!

#24 Iliveforblckfri  OFFLINE  

Iliveforblckfri

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 5:56 pm

1: <customer getting tv> -- "Wow $300, That 18 year old who told me that the price of these would never be below 1000.00 was wrong" (My thoughts the year I got this at WalMart.) 2: <woman with surprised look> --- Why did I let my kids talk me into this?!? 3: <adult> --- Hmm... Wonder what I can offer my son to let me sleep.

Darla Who flies 800 miles (RT) to be in a town with stores for Black Friday :gdhug5:

#25 BFAddict716  OFFLINE  

BFAddict716

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 5:57 pm

1. Women in white touching TV- I don't even need a TV but these must be on some kind of sale so I will take one... 2. Women with surprised look- I have just been violated!! I better get the sales I came for! 3. Women Pushing Cart- How do I always get stuck putting back the returns? And what aisle does does this kid go in?

#26 ogadoga  OFFLINE  

ogadoga

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 7:30 pm

1. To the right is the frozen dinners and to my left we have the TV'S. 2. Hurry in it's crazy out there. 3. Awwww.....this is the life.

#27 Illinoismom  OFFLINE  

Illinoismom

sometimes you have to let go

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,789 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 7:49 pm

# 1 People helping people a rare sight # 2 If i scream maybe they wont notice my partner is in the lady in greens coat # 3 how long am I suppose to guard what is left on this self.

#28 bugsette  OFFLINE  

bugsette

• 5,598 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 8:05 pm

# 1 I wonder what I will be getting it better be as good as this. #2 Yikes her water just broke #3 Yes...... after this I will be getting that X Box

#29 jdrd90  OFFLINE  

jdrd90

• 1,502 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2012 - 8:23 pm

1. (guy in light blue shirt) Something tells me this isn't the Furby line....... 2. (guy in blackie hoodie up front) She just goosed me..........hope she does it again..... 3. I hate my life..........
I Believe

#30 diane175  OFFLINE  

diane175

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 11, 2012 - 4:37 am

#1 And as the tour continued, the guide explained to the crowd that this was the elusive Black Friday shopper. #2 All the hours of warrior training paid off for Martha as she ran screaming into the store. #3 "I wonder if little Bobby found the bathroom..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users