Black Friday Comparison Charts - What Did You Think?

stationchief

I don't know if there is much demand for it - but it might be nice to have a printer category (wireless or non)

I thought about adding just a general PC Components chart, which includes printers among other things. Unfortunately I couldn't arrange that this year but we'll definitely do that for next year.

Anyone know if the 55" Samsung for $878 @ Meijer on Thanksgiving Day is WIFI or even a good tv/deal?

DH wants a bigger one :g_shrug:I don't get men and their TV's:g_shrug:

I can't find that tv on their website, so it's hard to know without the model #. I know Best Buy will have a Samsung 55" 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV for $799 as an Early Bird. No clue if they are the same models or not.

UPDATE 11/24/12: So It's Over... Or Is It?

So, as Black Friday comes to a close, so do the Black Friday Product Comparison Charts. However my job is never truly done. As I start thinking about next year I'd like to know what everyone thought of the charts this year. This is your chance to let your voice be heard and give us your input.

What did you like about the charts this year? What didn't you like? What would you have liked? Comments? Concerns? Remarks? Let us know!

As always, you can find the 2012 charts here: blackfridaycharts.com

And last year's 2011 charts can still be found here: blackfridaycharts.com/2011

So whadda y'all have to say?

UPDATE 11/24/12: So It's Over... Or Is It?

So, as Black Friday comes to a close, so do the Black Friday Product Comparison Charts. However my job is never truly done. As I start thinking about next year I'd like to know what everyone thought of the charts this year. This is your chance to let your voice be heard and give us your input.

What did you like about the charts this year? What didn't you like? What would you have liked? Comments? Concerns? Remarks? Let us know!

As always, you can find the 2012 charts here: blackfridaycharts.com

And last year's 2011 charts can still be found here: blackfridaycharts.com/2011

So whadda y'all have to say?

It is a really great chart. Love it and help me alot. The only thing is I wish there is a toy section. I know there are alot of toys for sale but what about listed for only the hot toys ? I know Nabi would have been on there. ( shudders . If anyone bought the fuzzy , creepy eye round toy that end with a " Y " )

It is a really great chart. Love it and help me alot. The only thing is I wish there is a toy section. I know there are alot of toys for sale but what about listed for only the hot toys ? I know Nabi would have been on there. ( shudders . If anyone bought the fuzzy , creepy eye round toy that end with a " Y " )

The thing with toys such as the Nabi is there is nothing to "compare" other than price. It's not like there are different versions with different specs. That was more what the charts were for which is why they are mostly for electronics as those can vary greatly from model to model.

For something like the Nabi, you could just type in 'nabi' in the search box on the BF site and it'll show you the stores that have it and the prices for it.

The thing with toys such as the Nabi is there is nothing to "compare" other than price. It's not like there are different versions with different specs. That was more what the charts were for which is why they are mostly for electronics as those can vary greatly from model to model.

For something like the Nabi, you could just type in 'nabi' in the search box on the BF site and it'll show you the stores that have it and the prices for it.

Ohhhhh... Got it... other than that like I say it is a WONDERFUL chart.