Best Buy "floor plans" on BF?

DragonSlayer1500

I was wondering if everyone's Best Buy did this on BF. Last year, we had employees come out about 30 minutes before opening and hand out printed out store maps with different paths to take to different items. There was a blue path, red path etc. etc. all leading to different things. You were supposed to follow the path to get to items you want.

Funny thing was, the really cheap MP3 players were right in front of the exit door and you were supposed to follow this looping path through the store to get them. Needless to say...that whole idea crashed and burned the second people got into the store. I was just curious as to whether or not this is done widely at Best Buy or if it was just a local thing.

I was wondering if everyone's Best Buy did this on BF. Last year, we had employees come out about 30 minutes before opening and hand out printed out store maps with different paths to take to different items. There was a blue path, red path etc. etc. all leading to different things. You were supposed to follow the path to get to items you want.

Funny thing was, the really cheap MP3 players were right in front of the exit door and you were supposed to follow this looping path through the store to get them. Needless to say...that whole idea crashed and burned the second people got into the store. I was just curious as to whether or not this is done widely at Best Buy or if it was just a local thing.

I don't believe our Best Buy did this. We passed out tickets for certain items before we even opened the doors. Oh and to answer your question in the other thread, I'm not going to say which item, but I do know that one of the items they have listed as being in our BF ad is actually in this Sunday's ad.

I don't believe our Best Buy did this. We passed out tickets for certain items before we even opened the doors. Oh and to answer your question in the other thread, I'm not going to say which item, but I do know that one of the items they have listed as being in our BF ad is actually in this Sunday's ad.

No fair you have to say what's going to be in this Sunday's ad!!:gd_devild PLEASE:D