Question about new Walgreen's Reward Card

HansieDZ

I signed up for the card online but I haven't been in store since they started the new Rewards Card program. Do I need an actual (physical) card to get the points-and card-prices?

I love the idea of this program but am just not sure if I should be waiting on an actual card to arrive in the mail or what.

Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA.

you should be able to get the points by giving them the phone number you registered with online. You may also be able to just get a new card instore since promotion just started they had tons at my local store and were giving them out to all customers who didn't have one.

They said you need the card for discounted price but unsure how true that is.

Does anybody know if it tracks your Register Rewards? So if you go to one store and get back Register Rewards, can you go to another store and get more rewards for the same item or does it track them and limit you to one per person? Just wondering if I need to have my husband get a card too or not...

I signed up for the card online but I haven't been in store since they started the new Rewards Card program. Do I need an actual (physical) card to get the points-and card-prices?

I love the idea of this program but am just not sure if I should be waiting on an actual card to arrive in the mail or what.

Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA.

Just pick up a card when you go into the store.

Last week they were still giving you the discounted price without the card, but not sure how long that will last for.

Just pick up a card when you go into the store.

Last week they were still giving you the discounted price without the card, but not sure how long that will last for.

Okay,thanks everyone for your replies!

So why did they make such a big deal about signing up online???

Hopefully I can make it in this week.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not believe it tracks your Register Rewards. It just gives you rewards points that you can turn into discounts.

Does anybody know if it tracks your Register Rewards? So if you go to one store and get back Register Rewards, can you go to another store and get more rewards for the same item or does it track them and limit you to one per person? Just wondering if I need to have my husband get a card too or not...

• 4 weeks later...