What items are you hoping for the best deal on for Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

I agree with a lot of people on here. I've done so well in Black Fridays past that I don't need much in the way of big ticket items. I do want a good blu-ray player at a great price but I passed last year and could do without for another year. Mostly I'm interested in housewares. It will likely be a relaxed Black Friday for me.

I'm hoping to get a good deal on the FurReal friends Butterscotch pony. Target and TRU has them on sale for $99 at the moment. I'm trying to decide whether to go ahead and get it now while I can still find them on the shelves, or if I should wait and see if I can get a better deal on BF. It's been on some hot toys lists but not all of them so I'm not sure what the demand is going to be.

I'm hoping to get a good deal on the FurReal friends Butterscotch pony. Target and TRU has them on sale for $99 at the moment. I'm trying to decide whether to go ahead and get it now while I can still find them on the shelves, or if I should wait and see if I can get a better deal on BF. It's been on some hot toys lists but not all of them so I'm not sure what the demand is going to be.

There is a Butterscotch Pony deal just posted over in the Online Deals forum that may interest you:

FurReal Friends Baby Butterscotch Pony - $83.99 + $10 Kohls Cash @ Kohls.com - that price is w/ Kohl's Charge and it is linked

What I have done in years past is buy the item on sale and hang on to the receipt. Sometimes a better deals comes up and it's worth a return and repurchase, but other times the deal is so close it's not worth the trouble, especially if it's a BF deal and you have to fight crowds.

Also, at Target if you use your Red Card you get an additional 5% off your purchase.

I have a brand new, unopened one that I'd be happy to sell very reasonably. I was planing to give it to Purple Heart and keep forgetting to get it out for them.

Not only does DD9 want the portable basketball goal but one of my married sons wants one too. I am also hoping for an awesome deal on one of those big tool boxes like the one in the Harbor Freight ad. I need to see if it is sturdy.

• 2 weeks later...