Circuit City Black Friday Ad Items & SCANS Posted!

Brad

hmm not bad. i might hit CC instead, which is better since it's closer to my parents house. i want the compact flash.. check out the mp3 player... and the 2gb flash drive sounds intriguing since i want to transfer stuff around. and the cd's for cheap that i nearly bought for 10 bucks... good show.

If you look closer it says right underneath 15 minimum per store. This makes me believe its not just online.

Also if you read the rebates next to the $199 price (it's hard, but I zoomed and made the best of it) and it says -$250 instant savings, $-250 for AOL 12 month subscription.

This is for the laptop BTW...

Just thought I would share a deal. I recently moved and in my relocation pack I picked up from the post office there was a coupon for circuit city for $40 off your total purchase of $199 or more. There were also 10% coupons for all TV's over $100 and Tivo/Home Audio/DVD Players over $80. Its good through 11/30/5. The only exclusions are on Verizon/Polk/Bose/Apple I-pod/Disney/Oakley and Sharper Image products. I called my local store and they said they would except it on BF. The coupon is good at all there stores. I dont know if it is available at just my area post office or all over. I'm in Augusta, GA. But it might be worth a shot to stop by your post office and get some extra savings !!

I wonder if the DVDs that are on sale will be available online. There is no CC in my town.

You have a good chance actually. Retailers usually offer their BF deals online (BB and CC anyway). I was able to get a DVD set on BB last year online at midnight. Good luck!!

You have a good chance actually. Retailers usually offer their BF deals online (BB and CC anyway). I was able to get a DVD set on BB last year online at midnight. Good luck!!

Do you think I could get the laptop online?

I was planning on just getting my laptop on BF since I'm going away to school in January, but I might as well get some DVD's and CD's for xmas presents.

Do you think I could get the laptop online?

I was planning on just getting my laptop on BF since I'm going away to school in January, but I might as well get some DVD's and CD's for xmas presents.

You may want to ask that question on the laptop thread stickied at the top of the forum. I am honestly unsure of the bigger items and how they work online, if they are online on their sites at all that is (offered for BF prices). You could always try the site at midnight and if it doesn't work, then go to the store and stand in line.

Guest innatthepark

WooHoo.

Looking at the ad and it looks like everything I want I can order over the net. Won't have to stand in line. Just have to get up at 12:01 am to do it. Now all I have to figure is how they will handle giftcards with a web purchase.

You may want to ask that question on the laptop thread stickied at the top of the forum. I am honestly unsure of the bigger items and how they work online, if they are online on their sites at all that is (offered for BF prices). You could always try the site at midnight and if it doesn't work, then go to the store and stand in line.

That's my plan right now, but I'd hate to stand in the cold for 5 hours when I could be sitting in my heated house and say at 3am it became available online.

so just a question, does everyone else think that those dvd box sets underneath the 4.99 dvd's are good for saturday too?

they probably are since the only "doorbuster" or fri-morning-only sale items seem to be only on page one... the rest of the flyer says fri and sat

That Toshiba deal sucks! $250 AOL sub rebate? What's that!? Huh, it's still a pretty good price, but I don't know if it's worth the trip. Any thoughts?

hmm I wasn't able to read the fine print thanks for heads up on the aol thing. is this the same laptop that is 450, but goes to 200 after this crap?