Help me decide, Best Buy or Circuit City?

judgedee

ok so I live within walking distace of both Circuit City and Best Buy in Sunnyvale.. Literally if I walk they'll both only take me 5 minutes to get there.. when Black Friday arrives which store should I go to.. Circuit City has been here 3 month longer then Best Buy so would they have better deals or would the newly opened Best Buy have the better deals..I cant decide... or should I just not sleep and go to Fry's? From your BF experiences which store is better Circuit City or BEst Buy?

I've actually never gone to CC on BF. Have always hit Best Buy instead (for the past 2 years it was because of my BB Bucks). But this year, even with $300 in BB Bucks, I may actually be at Circuit City before they open this year (can't say I'll go there first b/c of the midnight opening of CompUSA). But then again, that's because I'm planning on central Ohio again not having the Best Buy doorbusters. So I'm just a complicated case all around. I guess you'll get no help from me and now I'm wondering why I even decided to reply here... :lmao:

-Mark-

I've actually never gone to CC on BF. Have always hit Best Buy instead (for the past 2 years it was because of my BB Bucks). But this year, even with $300 in BB Bucks, I may actually be at Circuit City before they open this year (can't say I'll go there first b/c of the midnight opening of CompUSA). But then again, that's because I'm planning on central Ohio again not having the Best Buy doorbusters. So I'm just a complicated case all around. I guess you'll get no help from me and now I'm wondering why I even decided to reply here... :lmao:

-Mark-

Well thank you for that laugh. I needed one...lol.