Circuit City ad has been LEAKED

erh12275

Im liking CC's ad! Alot of FAR items and alot of hot deals!

Hey Illusion, that MAxent plasma isnt a great deal, you'll need a tuner for it since it's not built in plus the lamp life on those are about 10,000 hrs, and there have been many problems defects with cheaper plasmas like that. My bro works at best buy and he said those get returned all the time. Beside the pic quality blows.You're better off getting the new panasonic edtv plasma for 1500, it lasts 60,000 hrs with the new technology. The MAxent is last years tech. Hope this helps out with your choice.

How wrong is it for people to say "The Circuit City ad is out" but then not say how to get it. GEEEEESSSHHHHH!!!!.

P.S. If any can PM me with the link, I would do *favors* for you, if you know what I mean. :D

Thanks neverpayretail. ME LOVE YOU LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG TIME!!! LOL

I must say although the laptop for 200 and the desktop for free is a good deal, it is still after the AOL agreement rebate, which I am sure most of us dont need.

I think I will be sticking to BB.

EDIT: Of course if the ad is real, might be just like the original rumored CompUSA ad we had, that had alot of good deals, then the real ad came out (and disappointed me atleast).

I have a question for those of you that have seen the ad. Does CC have a deal sweeter than BB on emachines or computers? We have an internet/cable/telephone package, so I do not need to sign up for an internet service. Thanks.

If you dont need to sign up for an internet service, then I dont think that 150 for the desktop at BB without any rebates (or signign up service rebates) can be beat.

Thank you, John.

Hey no problem. (Myself and my friend will be going to our local BB at 10PM the night before, and I will make sure he buys a laptop and desktop for me, and I will also be buying a laptop and desktop.) The 1 laptop I will carry with me, a desktop I will use at my house, and I will give a new desktop to my mom and sister, and the other laptop to my dad.

4 big ticket items, and no rebates to pay. that, is nice.