Black Friday Webcast Thread - Details, Schedule & More - FINAL WEBCAST TONIGHT!

bigjimslade

PS- Definetly look forward to this again next year- T-shirts or not. I was hoping for shirt to wear it and advertise this site as many I am sure are unaware of Black Friday ads and benefits.

I totally enjoyed the ads structure live as well as ability to ask questions about deals and hear opinions and tips from other shoppers in larger cities. I regreted the lack of t-shirts given away and apparent webcast delays but all in all, BF is an asset to shopping planning and recognition of mapping and shopping strategies as well as creating and filling wish lists.

Love the webcasts. Keep them going for next year. Would like to see next week us chatting about the best deals. Would love webcasts on specific items or categories. Like a webcast for desktops, laptops, tablets, ereaders. Another one one maybe on Digital cameras and camcorders. One on hottest toys. One on gaming. That way if someone is looking for a specific item they would tune in to that specifc webcast and get their questions answered.

I love Gottadeal and having the webcasts make getting ready for BF easier because we have people that we can ask questions and get answers immediately. I also liked having a webcast when a big ad was posted. It helps those who have immediate questions

KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK. We cannot get ready for Black Friday without you. Thank You.

I have really enjoyed the web casts!! Big Jim is very imformative and is very good at answering your questions in which this has been great for help getting through Black Friday. Keep it up next year. I keep up with GottaDeal all year long for the deals. You are the only Black Friday web sight I keep up with. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

I've already got myself a tshirt ;) But I just wanna chime in and say how much I and everyone here appreciates you doing the webcasts, BigJim! No other site does this, and that's what makes this site the greatest!

Only recommendation I'd have is to make the first hour of the webcast themed, like talk all about camping or about a particular ad. Then the second hour can be open questions about anything BF related.

I love the webcasts too. It allows me to get information and have fun at the same time. My family thinks I'm taking BF too seriously, so it is nice to chat with others who see things my way! I agree with having themes for the beginning of each webcast. Please do them again next year.:yup:

Great Job! Love viewing the webcast. I enjoy your excitement and your trivia. It seems like you know alittle bit about everything. I enjoy all the shopping tips that you share with all the viewers. Keep up the good work and know that we love you and all the work you put into this.

Although this is my first time posting and my second time participating, I have been following GottaDeal for a few years now. I would like for you to continue to do live web cast. I really like getting involved with it these past two webisodes. They were very informative. I wish that I could camp out for Best Buy to enjoy the perks of being first in line. But it is wishful thinking for me, I'm a wife and mother who will be greatly missed. Lol. I would love to receive a shirt so I can wear for the morning of Black Friday. I can't say if I will be at any of the stores at 8 or 9 cause as I stated I do have a family and when I go out I DO NOT want to take my children with me, so on-line I will be, on Thursday.

Oh, and as for improvements for next year, I think it is fine as you have it now.

Do you put the webcast on Youtube/record it? Sorry but I didn't see it, or else do you have a download of what you said?

If you follow the link in the first post and sign-up you can see all of the old broadcast from this year :).

This is the weekend before Black Friday! We will have a webcast THIS SATURDAY at 7PM CT. We will answer all of your Black Friday questions LIVE on the air. You can join the webcast at the link below.

https://new.livestream.com/gottadeal

The webcast will start at 7PM Central time. Below are the times for time zones in North America and our friends overseas.

UTC – 1:00AM Sunday

Eastern – 8:00PM

Central – 7:00PM

Mountain – 6:00PM

Pacific – 5:00PM

Alaska – 4:00PM

Aleutian Islands – 3:00PM

Hawaii – 3:00PM

Guam – 11:00PM

And for our friends in…..

Spain – 2:00AM Sunday

Japan – 10:00AM Sunday

Israel – 3:00AM Sunday

India - 6:30AM Sunday

Edited by bigjimslade

A few topics you might mention are the ladies at best Buy saga and line report thread. If it hasn't started, I will kick it off. My video on YouTube spawned some pretty hateful remarks, even a guy who said he would take my items by knife-point. Doesn't phase me a bit! We have police officers in the group! Time to pack!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Dev (bigjimslade) let me know this afternoon that his internet connection in the Best Buy parking lot is pretty terrible this year and so he won't be able to broadcast live tonight or tomorrow unless his connection improves.

The Black Friday "Post Game Show" on Saturday will still go on as scheduled.

He feels terrible about not doing the show, but I'm sure he'll check in with pics and a report once he is able to.

Don't shoot the messenger :P