Black Friday Webcast Thread - Details, Schedule & More - FINAL WEBCAST TONIGHT!

bigjimslade

LATE Wednesday evening Wal-Mart leaked their own ad. As promised we will do a special Black Friday LIVE to cover the Wal-Mart ad and any other ad that breaks between now and 7pm CT. We will also take all of your Black Friday questions LIVE. Please join us tonight.

https://new.livestream.com/gottadeal

The webcast will start at 7PM Central time. Below are the times for time zones in North America and our friends overseas.

UTC – 1:00AM Sunday

Eastern – 8:00PM

Central – 7:00PM

Mountain – 6:00PM

Pacific – 5:00PM

Alaska – 4:00PM

Aleutian Islands – 3:00PM

Hawaii – 3:00PM

Guam – 11:00PM

And for our friends in…..

Spain – 2:00AM Sunday

Japan – 10:00AM Sunday

Israel – 3:00AM Sunday

India - 6:30AM Sunday

If you cant join us no problem! The webcast is recorded and we will be having our normal webcast this Saturday.

Edited by bigjimslade

The two-weeks-til-doors-open-for-Black-Friday commemorative webcast. We need to make this one special. Who thinks we need to give away a lot more t-shirts?

Let's see, I think I've got a surprise for fans of the product charts around here somewhere... ;) Better tune in to find out what!

If we run out of shirts for this year, we can always give away 2013 BF shirts like we did with a few contests last year :)

We need to end all t-shirt contests in the next 4-5 days so that there is plenty of time to ship the shirts and have them get to the winners in time for BF, but we can give away reserved shirts for next year after that point in time.

Dev said the other day in the webcast that Sat was the cut off.

but im all for the 2013 shirts, im tired of sitting there and not being able to try to answer any of the questions.

Yeah Saturday is the last webcast t-shirt contest, at least for this year's shirts.

We'll have one or two more forum contests for shirts. I'm holding back some shirts in case there are shipping problems with the ordered shirts.