Black Friday Webcast Thread - Details, Schedule & More - FINAL WEBCAST TONIGHT!

bigjimslade

This week we will talk about Black Friday Camping along with covering all of the latest Black Friday news and your questions. If you missed last week's webcast please go to the link below and click on the event listing for last week's webcast.

https://new.livestream.com/gottadeal

The webcast will start at 7PM Central time. Below are the times for time zones in North America and our friends overseas.

UTC – 12:00AM Sunday

Eastern – 8:00PM

Central – 7:00PM

Mountain – 6:00PM

Pacific – 5:00PM

Alaska – 4:00PM

Aleutian Islands – 3:00PM

Hawaii – 2:00PM

Guam – 1:00PM

And for our friends in…..

Spain – 2:00AM Sunday

Japan – 9:00AM Sunday

Israel – 3:00AM Sunday

Antarctica South Pole – 12:00 Noon Sunday

For more information about our webcasts this year please visit the webcast info thread at the link below.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?267059-Black-Friday-Webcast-Thread-Details-Schedule-amp-More

Be there. Aloha

Edited by bigjimslade

Hi Bigjim, I was at Six Flags Great Adventure (New Jersey) Fright Fest with my family last night, but I am watching some of the replay. Looks good!

I am getting the periodic audio static throughout. Also note that when you show your screen shot it is too fuzzy to read much of the text, so you might try zooming in a bit on portions of a website to make it more readable when appropriate.

Hope to see your next edition live!

Any chance you can recap your 2011 experiences on the line, your sickness, and the value of having friends with you? Many will plan like us, but the unexpected can and will happen.

I think that is a great idea jamacfla! :) I am hoping I can make this next webcast on the 20th, I couldn't make this weekends. :(

Yes I will. Another topic will be keeping yourself well on the camping trip. I hope you are well jaymacfla

Any chance you can recap your 2011 experiences on the line, your sickness, and the value of having friends with you? Many will plan like us, but the unexpected can and will happen.