Black Friday t-shirt ideas/design/planning thread [merged]

Brad

Also, a minor detail, but remember that the size of the caution sign (and any other design) will appear to be larger or smaller depending on what size shirt you get. On a small shirt for example, the caution shirt will take up a pretty big part of the back, where on a 2X or 3X shirt, it will appear smaller compared to the overall size of the shirt.

Once we have a design finalized, I'll start taking orders for anyone who wants to buy one or more shirts and guarantee their needed size(s). I'll try to wait as long as possible before placing the order with the printer so as many people as possible can get their orders in. I'll then order a bunch more to give away like we always do, but most of those will be in the more common (and cheaper) sizes.

I am looking for the LIKE button??

Also, a minor detail, but remember that the size of the caution sign (and any other design) will appear to be larger or smaller depending on what size shirt you get. On a small shirt for example, the caution shirt will take up a pretty big part of the back, where on a 2X or 3X shirt, it will appear smaller compared to the overall size of the shirt.

Once we have a design finalized, I'll start taking orders for anyone who wants to buy one or more shirts and guarantee their needed size(s). I'll try to wait as long as possible before placing the order with the printer so as many people as possible can get their orders in. I'll then order a bunch more to give away like we always do, but most of those will be in the more common (and cheaper) sizes.

Love the idea of the QR code, especially having it on the sleeve! That way I can see when someone scans it, rather than them sneaking up from behind and making me jumpy!:gdparanoid:

I still say make a QR code a patch to sew on our rear pant's pocket, lol :D.

I like number 8, but I think it needs 'GottaDeal.com Why Pay Retail?' underneath the picture. Someone behind you, and trying to get to the deal you are blocking/hoarding, may never see the front of the shirt, lol.

So barring a flood of votes for one of the other choices, design #8 will likely be the one we go with, possibly with a minor tweak or two.

Here is what I am going to do with the ordering: I have a lot of old GD merchandise that I want to get rid of (including some older t-shirts). If you pre-order a BF t-shirt, it's going to come to you in a box that is also full of other GD swag that you will get for free. I'll ship these in flat rate boxes, so I'll load as much as I can into the box. Consider it a bonus for being here early.

The extra stuff could be anything, and no two boxes will be the same. I'm not taking requests for these items - what you get is what you get. There will be t-shirts (regular GD and BF from past years) pens, notepads, mouse pads, keychains, magnetic clips, calculators, coin pouches, magnets and more.

If you don't want to buy a shirt, don't worry as we will give away a bunch of the new shirts like we always do. And those shirts will come also with some free GD items that I've recently ordered (details soon...)

I'll post details on how you can order in the next day or two, so check back soon.

So barring a flood of votes for one of the other choices, design #8 will likely be the one we go with, possibly with a minor tweak or two.

Here is what I am going to do with the ordering: I have a lot of old GD merchandise that I want to get rid of (including some older t-shirts). If you pre-order a BF t-shirt, it's going to come to you in a box that is also full of other GD swag that you will get for free. I'll ship these in flat rate boxes, so I'll load as much as I can into the box. Consider it a bonus for being here early.

The extra stuff could be anything, and no two boxes will be the same. I'm not taking requests for these items - what you get is what you get. There will be t-shirts (regular GD and BF from past years) pens, notepads, mouse pads, keychains, magnetic clips, calculators, coin pouches, magnets and more.

If you don't want to buy a shirt, don't worry as we will give away a bunch of the new shirts like we always do. And those shirts will come also with some free GD items that I've recently ordered (details soon...)

I'll post details on how you can order in the next day or two, so check back soon.

Brad what sizes are you going to do

Brad what sizes are you going to do

I have to confirm with the printer what sizes they have. I'll offer all possible sizes for people who pre-order, but sizes larger than XL will likely cost $1-3 more depending on what I am charged.

For the free shirts that I giveaway, most will be in the M/L/XL range, so if you need different sizes than that, this will be your chance to guarantee one.

Also, for the pre-ordering, you can order as many as you need. No limit. They'll all ship together.

I have to confirm with the printer what sizes they have. I'll offer all possible sizes for people who pre-order, but sizes larger than XL will likely cost $1-3 more depending on what I am charged.

For the free shirts that I giveaway, most will be in the M/L/XL range, so if you need different sizes than that, this will be your chance to guarantee one.

Also, for the pre-ordering, you can order as many as you need. No limit. They'll all ship together.

When can I preorder the size I need