Black Friday t-shirt ideas/design/planning thread [merged]

Brad

I like the Orange. I have shoes to match that so I am game. Big size ( 2X ) is a must.

Slogans:

Where is Deals never sleep

Have you got a Deal lately ?

One Stop Shop for Deals that's Hot

Where Black Friday is everyday

Are Deals are Hot Hot Hot

more to come .........

Another idea someone had was to put a QR code (those newfangled square barcode things you see everywhere) so if someone sees it, they can scan it with their phone and go right to the site.

I like that idea. Maybe put it on the back with 'If you can scan this I've probably got your doorbuster' :)

How about a Survivor theme with a slogan somewhere along the lines of "I survived Black Friday"? Instead of Outwit, Outplay, Outlast, you could maybe do Outshop, Outspend and whatever else would go with that. Edited by jade2002

Another idea someone had was to put a QR code (those newfangled square barcode things you see everywhere) so if someone sees it, they can scan it with their phone and go right to the site.

We just need patches and then we can sew them on our rear pant pockets. Ah..... I can see the law suits now, lol.

For whoever suggested something with more of a holiday tie-in why don't we have a contest to see who can show the most holiday spirit? :) Or maybe most creative BF t-shirt design... not everyone will win/be able to buy an official shirt and I've seen some creative people out there.

"Occupy Gottadeal.com"

"Gottadeal 2012 -- Going for the Gold on Deals"

I like those two. Maybe include "I am the 1% that got your doorbuster.

I like the QR code idea too. That could be put on the sleeve maybe.

Another idea is possibly a T-shirt jersey. On the front, have it say "Team Gottadeal" on the back where the player's name is just put "gottadeal.com" and as for the number put the year the website was established.

Another idea is possibly a T-shirt jersey. On the front, have it say "Team Gottadeal" on the back where the player's name is just put "gottadeal.com" and as for the number put the year the website was established.

That's a unique idea! I like it!

I like this too...plus navy blue and orange lettering would look nice but I'm guessing it's cost prohibitive?

I like this too...plus navy blue and orange lettering would look nice but I'm guessing it's cost prohibitive?

I bet a jersey would cost more; but I could be wrong. I would think this idea would still be doable on a regular t-shirt. Either navy blue shirt w/ orange lettering or the other way around.