Black Friday t-shirt ideas/design/planning thread [merged]

Brad

Hmm, some good 2012 slogans?

'Back off my line, I have mace!'

How about a caution sign that says, 'Danger: Black Friday shopper'?

I like that one! Put that on the front instead of 'elite shopping crew' :)

Hey, I like the one with the mace ! LOL

What about orange for the shirt color? The site's colors are blue and orange yet we've never had an orange shirt. Maybe not a super-bright neon orange but something more "muted"?

I'm going to wait another month or so before ordering so we'll have plenty of time to get suggestions in this thread. I'll post some designs once we decide on something and we can fine-tune it as needed.

What about orange for the shirt color? The site's colors are blue and orange yet we've never had an orange shirt. Maybe not a super-bright neon orange but something more "muted"?

I'm going to wait another month or so before ordering so we'll have plenty of time to get suggestions in this thread. I'll post some designs once we decide on something and we can fine-tune it as needed.

Orange is a great color for me! Especially with Navy print....I can go with my hubs in his Fla Gator shirt and not have to support the team... :)

"WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? Obviously you've never heard of GOTTADEAL.COM before"

"CAUTION: Deals are closer than they appear"

Maybe use a slogan with Caution or Warning since it appears the shirt will be orange this year. I love the idea of an orange shirt.

"WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? Obviously you've never heard of GOTTADEAL.COM before"

"CAUTION: Deals are closer than they appear"

Maybe use a slogan with Caution or Warning since it appears the shirt will be orange this year. I love the idea of an orange shirt.

I love it !! and if there is a tiny picture of the side mirror like the car. LOL