What restaurant will you go to after shopping is done or between store hopping?

sigrist_2000

What restaurant will you go to after shopping is done or between store hopping?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. What restaurant will you go to after shopping is done or between store hopping?

• Wendy's
    • McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Arby's
    • White Castle
    • Steak and Shake
    • Taco Bell
    • Chik-fil-A
    • Buffet-style restaurant (hometown buffet, ryan's, etc)
    • Pizza place (pizza hut, papa johns,etc.)
    • Sit down and wait to be served restaurant (Ruby Tuesday, Max and Erma's, Red Lobster, etc.)
    • other

The waffle house in our area is a little scary. I see them counting money, smoking, scratching butts etc and they never ever wash their hands. YOu would think they would do it just because they know people are watching them prepare their food, but nope. It would not surprise me at all if the waitress came up to take our order with a cig hanging from her lips.

We'll probably go to Bob Evans since I have a part time waitressing gig there and get 20% off. We've gone to ocharleys in the past though. They have the best Island chicken salad mmmmmmmmmm

Ill probably swing thru Mc D's drive thru I have to hurry back home one of my daughters has a Doctors appt @ 10:45 have to get there way b4 that to fill out papers, and gotta drop other kids off at Grandmas so have to make sure everybodys ready to go around 9 or so. :( Then we have a downtown festival to go to Welcoming Christmas, they have it every year, Im gonna be wore out by the end of the day :yawn::sleeping: